Tech/Dre Dog show???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
I heard that tech and dre dog have a show on the 24th is this true and if so are they going to be doin the show 2gether...can som1 let me know.

Feb 26, 2004
damn...i gotta wait til sunday to get to this show, tickets i think are $20 that is what it said on the little thang i got from seattle. but then again who knows dre dog is goin to be there.... this week is gonna be cool i got school, laker preseason game the next day, the LCS games all week,saturday, then dre dog and TECH N9NE!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
SF
I was there. Strange put on a hell of a show, the whole crew was there (tech, Kutt, Big Krizz, BG, Skatter & Snug) and Nickatina put it down too.
I dont know why they had it in such a backwoods hicktown, the crowd was not what I'm used to, lol but it was a good show

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
that was the outdoors one right?? Did it rain? I know they were all talking bout it was posda rain!
the crowd was different here too, I'm used to a Tech based, KC crowd and Reno's was very... well, NOT! lol... but it was awesome anyway

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
concert was pretty tight. the crowd was also not what i expected. i was able to leave to the bathroom a couple of times during the concert and return to my spot right in front of the stage w/ no problem. i was pretty fuckin' drunk and i loved it

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
the show was....different....

considering the fact there was like 7 openers...no mic check....no lights...it was in a cow pasture...doors, i mean gates, opened at noon....it was a pretty cool show.

My favorite part was the mosh pit during pdm's set turning into a scene from "bring it on" after a brief fight.

No wait...my favorite part was the fight that broke out during Tech's set in the mosh pit and nobody stopped it. Security didnt seem to give a shit and it finally stopped when one guy had about 10 welts on his forehead. And then neither of them were kicked out. Amazing.

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
^^some chick in the crowd saw me gettin buckwild during tech's set and asked me to go take care of some guy that was hitting her. I couldn't believe it, i had to check my back and make sure i wasn't accidentally wearing a cape. she walked all the way through the crowd to ask ME. WHY ME?!?! i just told her that i'd watch her for a min. and if he hit her again, i'd go throw some "accidental 'bows". i didn't see the guy hit her and i felt insulted that this chick expected me to save her. i don't want any girls to get hurt at the concert, but like Mac Dre says, "that's not my job."

however, it was good... and way fucking different. i was surprised that many people got way out there in the country for that. How does Pozo get Tech N9ne AND Dre Dog, and we can't get either? Piss me off.