Tech & D-12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2004
i was reading the "thank u"s in the "D12 World" booklet and i've noticed that they didn't even give a shout out 2 Tech...

how come?

Jun 6, 2004
I don't think...

:devious: I don' t think that D-12 is that hot any way. Them making those dumb ass songs that make them look like idiots. Im sure some of em' can flow but the way Eminem has them doing music its stupid im sorry I just had to say that. Thats what I think of them. :devious:

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i can tell you only heard....the single "my band"...

thats so little white kids can go buy their cds.....dont hate...its business...
everyone had to make a dumb song..

ask ya favorite raper..

Jun 6, 2004
Yea your right...

JLMACN said:
i can tell you only heard....the single "my band"...

thats so little white kids can go buy their cds.....dont hate...its business...
everyone had to make a dumb song..

ask ya favorite raper..

Yea I havent heard the whole thing. Man I just wish we could go back in the dayz were it was kowl to make MUSIC, ya' feel me? Everything HAS to be a hit and it ruins music. But I dont think Tech should worry bout them not given him a shout out.

Jan 9, 2004
Do you think Tech thanks everyone he has ever worked with or appeared on album with in his thank you's? Hell, the thank you's would be page after page. No artist does that. Maybe if you are a nobody, you thank the artist that appeared with you to help get your career going, but no way a strong artist like Tech or even D-12 could thank everyone they have worked with.

Jul 11, 2004
come on.... how many D-12 guest appearances are out there? they sould've given him a shout out

but fuck it

btw, am i the only one who thinks Em was a little influenced by "the industry is punks" in the first song on "d12 World" - "Get Up"?