Tech Collabo With Pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
Their was a remix done with pac's ''thugs get lonely too'' that had a tech verse
shit was obviously done professionally, i heard it back in the day, anyone know what the story was with this track and how it came about etc
peace

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
I forgot to add that its clearly Not the original of this song, it was a remix done posthumously on pac's behalf after he died, its been on some bootlegs over the years. pac and tech was never in the studio...

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
tech said it was after pac died but the outlawz wanted him on the track or some shit. it isnt a remix....thats the OG song...the remix is the 1 that had the eminem beat or w/e with Nate Dogg

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It actually is a remix, the original was solo Pac. This was done back when Tech was living out in Cali with QDIII. When Q was working on R U Still Down, he wanted Tech to record something, thus you end up with Thugs Get Lonely Too w/ Tech.

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
Kain said:
It actually is a remix, the original was solo Pac. This was done back when Tech was living out in Cali with QDIII. When Q was working on R U Still Down, he wanted Tech to record something, thus you end up with Thugs Get Lonely Too w/ Tech.

thanks for the information, that sounds correct, yes the og is pac solo with rated r on the hooks, recorded originally in 1994 and never released.. R U still down was released in 1997 after pac passed...next question, does anyone have a wav rip of this track?

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
^^ cool homie, i have some shitty rips of this track, but would love a real wav rip from source, maybe tech has it and can upload :eyecross: