Tech, Busta, Pac, and Shyne Mix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Maybe it's just me...

but I fucking hate songs where people mix verses together. That shit is whack. I dont want to hear it. If I wanted to hear any verse in particular, I would put on the track that it originated on.

And how come when everybody mixes verses, Tupac gotta be on it?

Jul 4, 2005
KillaClown said:
Maybe it's just me...

but I fucking hate songs where people mix verses together. That shit is whack. I dont want to hear it. If I wanted to hear any verse in particular, I would put on the track that it originated on.

yea dude, its just you, this is some pretty sick shit, quit ur bitchin, he's not forcing u to download it, it's just a little somethin extra for thos who want it

Dec 5, 2005
KillaClown said:
Maybe it's just me...

Yeah why 2pac? Why not ICP? PSYCH!:devious:

Jul 5, 2003
Now hold on everyone, dont jump all over KillaClown! I mean fuck, I was there when chucktaylor5150 put a gun to his head, twisted his arm, AND FORCED him to download and listen to the mix numerous times. I feel bad for the little fella. He might suffer post-traumatic stress syndrome.

Oh well. Fuck it, have a nice day anyway!