tech and mistah fab

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Who gets excited enough about FAB to care that he has or never has had beef with someone?
We dont expect you to like that street shit. This is the siccness a cali based board you fucking idiot.

We finally get some new news on here and all you do is bitch.

fab is not really somethin to get excited about but he is dope.

Aug 28, 2003
teah if you really heard that little weak ass battle between royce and f.a.b. you would know that royce was surprisingly out freestyled by fab so he ran and wrote that weak ass you got bodied shit fab killed him on stage at his own shit ride royces dick if you want but dont get a rash

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
Royce Da 5'9" killed that f00l months ago.

Royce and Tech are best in the game, following these 2 for years now.
Got all the royce and tech's albums

they should work 2gether
shit will be big
It would. I can actually admit that I would turn off the computer, walk to my car, drive to a Record Store (with actual cd's), pick up the cd and walk to the register, take money out of my wallet, and Pay for a Fuckin' Cd. I haven't done that since MLK came out.

Oct 12, 2004
Not to ressurect this old topic... but Fab clearly says in the song to Tech...

"you can't do me"... and calls himself a Regime Killa. That's not a diss?

Jan 5, 2007
Beings you post in every thread with meaningless bullshit that doesnt pertain to the thread....yes.

Fab is better than

grave plott
ill bill
king gordy
etc
etc
i dunno liquid assassin from grave plott is dope

Not to ressurect this old topic... but Fab clearly says in the song to Tech...
"you can't do me"... and calls himself a Regime Killa. That's not a diss?
ive never heard the song, but that does sound like a diss to the whole regime

Feb 4, 2008
Siccness as he is on the top banner dip shit! lol FAB can freestyle like a mutha and the nigga got skill. Damn G u alwayz on ur ragg huh? lol
Ay, dawg, I ain't dissin the Bay or nuthin, FAB ain't even ya'll sickest artist! Why you reppin for him like that? I feel LDS, I could give a fuck what FAB is talkin bout. Plus he's nowhere near as cold as Tech on his worst day. Freestyle king or not...besides freestyling is like having a good slam dunk...you might get some oohhs and awws but when its game time it don't mean shit if you can't get to the hole(i.e. make quality music). I ain't hatin on FAB but I haven't heard nuthin noteworthy from tha god. He's got some decent features. Personally I like Keak, but thats just based on his delivery.

Feb 4, 2008
Honestly can't say I've heard ALL of the man's features but the one's I've heard I liked. Thats why i did give him SOME credit, but c'mon Tech'll murder dude. From lyrics, to delivery, to persona, not to mention that Tech actually has some worthwhile shit to say when he's really gettin on his shit. FAB's mainly a party time, lets get stoopid type of cat, ya dig?! Atleast that's what I get from him. But, in all honesty I ain't heard EVERYTHING the man done spit to be judgin him too hard. Besides, I'm an up-and-coming dude myself so I ain't trying to hate at all.

Jun 29, 2005
Ay, dawg, I ain't dissin the Bay or nuthin, FAB ain't even ya'll sickest artist! Why you reppin for him like that? I feel LDS, I could give a fuck what FAB is talkin bout. Plus he's nowhere near as cold as Tech on his worst day. Freestyle king or not...besides freestyling is like having a good slam dunk...you might get some oohhs and awws but when its game time it don't mean shit if you can't get to the hole(i.e. make quality music). I ain't hatin on FAB but I haven't heard nuthin noteworthy from tha god. He's got some decent features. Personally I like Keak, but thats just based on his delivery.
This vato said Keak over FAB????? lmao Fab any day over Keaks emphazema soundin azz! He aight as well as FAB but dude aint that bad and as TheVille said he alot better than a lot of Tech's features!

Jul 3, 2008
fab demolished royce in that battle....

fab had 1 of the best feature verses on techs shit...i actually dont trip bout not skippin thru it

dude can spit like everybody....dude used techs style on lets go n did his thing wit it...dudes versatile