Tech and Missy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Not at all homeboy!

Missy has no knowledge of Tech and the backwards rapping. She isn't rapping backwards at all. She just said some shit forward and left it up to the effects at the studio to that to it. Tech raps backwards forreal. I am pretty sure that when Tech gets his name out there more he will show them how to do it! Missy aint phasing anything. Tech doesn't have that in him to diss her for trying. Maybe laugh at her, but no need for that!

Aug 18, 2002
hehe, either way, fucc missy elliott..

& tech does "FLIP" it backwardz using the stereo equipment too.. like in FREAKY..

that'd be tight if he could really rap backwards like it was an everyday thing.. ya know?

peace

Aug 23, 2002
yup. Thats what I like about tech. He actually flips it on his own most of the time. I actually ty and practice it now. I can do the Missy Elliot song. And some other SMALL phrases.

Aug 17, 2002
umm...i don't know about 98% cause with the stuff from freaky and the beginning of absolute power ...those two alone cover a lot of time technically in the overall "backwards" time of tech n9ne... so prolly more like 75% or 80%...:)...that cool, Mas...???