tech and ill bill?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
from my understanding tech, necro, and ill bill were all going to be on a dj muggz track on the new ill bill cd supposed to drop 9/11/07. Ill bill just released a cd black metal, not featuring this song. Does anyone know what the deal is with this track? I know necro has a cd dropping 9/11 but it doesn't have the track either. Please I need to know about this track I have been feinding for this shit since I heard about it.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
"His next project is a solo album on Uncle Howie Records entitled "The Hour Of Reprisal", slated for a 9/11/2007 release. The album boasts appearances from Necro, Tech N9ne, Cypress Hill, Everlast, Bad Brains, Soulfly, Jedi Mind Tricks, Killswitch Engage, Immortal Technique and Raekwon. It also features production by DJ Muggs, Necro, DJ Lethal and Bill himself."

From Wikipedia, not exactly the most reliable source, but... whatever.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
one of the better collabo's im anticipating...definitely looking forward to see the chemistry and what the end result would be

dudes are straight savages on the mic

Feb 17, 2006
i made a thread about this a long motherfuckin time ago...a few people posted in it again less than a week ago...you can look for it or else you can go to ill bill's myspace because i think he has a blog about it somewhere

Sep 26, 2002
check some tunes by Nonphixion
"CIA trying to kill me"
"it's us"
"futurama"

and then some solo shit
"gansta rap/how to kill a cop"
"american history x"

on necro's shit
"the most sadistic"

on la coka nostra shit:
"fuck tony montana"