Tech and 57 RDV video - my dogs 4 life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
varsity9 said:
I don't know why everyone is being so rude...

I haven't seen this before I appreciate you posting this. Thanks.
I second that shit. If you've already seen the video then shut the fuck up. Don't be a dick cus someone is posting information about tech one a forum about tech and strange music. I haven't seen this video nor did I think to even search for a video from RDVs. Thanks.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
{Mummy} said:
omg does this mean 57th RDV's are back together with tech n9ne and they have a new album comming out?
Actually they are working on a new project....They have a nice studio now from what Ive heard...nice plasma monitors in the wall..protools....etc etc

Without tech I'm sure but I dont know enough to speak on that.

Sep 17, 2003
Swick said:
Actually they are working on a new project....They have a nice studio now from what Ive heard...nice plasma monitors in the wall..protools....etc etc

Without tech I'm sure but I dont know enough to speak on that.

It would be nice, even if Tech only does one or two songs on their album. It kinda seems to me as if Tech can put all that BS behind him and do some work for them. After all, without Tech and Short Nitty, the RDV's just aren't all that good. Seems like I heard somewhere that Tech isn't mad at all three of the remaining members. Hell, he might not be mad anymore, but he might still have some resentment.

Sep 14, 2005
Swick said:
I'd like to hear Short Nitty rap again......I could maybe close my eyes & pretend he wasnt a sick bastard......he had so much flow & charisma

Same here I liked Short Nitty, Did he get outa jail??? If so maby hell get his CD finished up you know becase BS anit nothing at Strange