Tech 9 Welcomes Pittsburgh Philthy on the KOD Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2009
Have any of u people out side of KC. Got one of them Pittsburgh Philthy CD's from dude? He grittin it out. Tech 9 Let dude on the tour bus to fuKC wit KC's King.
Or maybe the 3XL Gritterz DVD? The Album is " No Pace Like Home "? Just chkin on my dude since i see out of town Tech people on here? May ya'll can tell me yay or Nay?

Jul 16, 2008
Yeah I from down north so i'm down with the pittsburgh philthy shit I got the no place like home mixtape, and the album.

Apr 3, 2009
3XL Gritterz DVD Magazine Issue #3
Coming Soon Feat.
Young Jeezy Live In Concert
Free Skiem
Strange Music
Rappin Twan
Tut-C
Chuck D
Pittsburgh Philthy
Luni Coleone

Apr 3, 2009
Yeah I from down north so i'm down with the pittsburgh philthy shit I got the no place like home mixtape, and the album.
Great So He's Out There Grittin It Out. Not Just along for the ride!!! Cool Beans. The Boy grinds extra.

Have U checked It out yet famfam? That's What it does too! Northtown

twitter.com/pittsphilthy

Apr 3, 2009

Great. Philthy told me Diego got super luv for him & KC. Ecay Uno produces for guys in KC and BoyBig and Rich The Factor & Fat Tone for that matter all over that Cyco City album from San Diego. Are u up on any of that? if not check it out... Dude said he been givin hella away. Or chargin a dollar. He didnt tell u that anything u give him is cool? WOW.... Or were u just cool on supporting another artist beside the ones u came too see. Just askin fam. Oh if you pm me your email i'll send u Pittsburgh Philthy " Where's The Luv " asap... Thanx again for the info fam.

Apr 3, 2009
props to Pitt philthy for makin it onto Tech's tour bus.....

many women have been in that position...

U are a true GROUPIE DUDE!!! I'm tryna find out information from THE REAL FANS ON THIS SITE!!!! & here u go be a Philthy Hater!!! LOL
Lol Actually he told me he thought he saw u on there suKCin diKC FAT BOY!!! lol Pitts told me about u on here!!!! U gonna ban me too? lol u still a hater lol....

U got anymore of them 57 st RDV cd's u couldnt sell FAT BOY???? lol Pitts will take them off your hands ( again ) and get them gone!!!! ( AGAIN ) LMAO
Pitts told me too go hard on you. I'm sure he would, but u banned him already lol

Shouts OUT TO the MIDwest # 1 Gritter - Pitts Philthy

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
U are a true GROUPIE DUDE!!! I'm tryna find out information from THE REAL FANS ON THIS SITE!!!! & here u go be a Philthy Hater!!! LOL
Lol Actually he told me he thought he saw u on there suKCin diKC FAT BOY!!! lol Pitts told me about u on here!!!! U gonna ban me too? lol u still a hater lol....

U got anymore of them 57 st RDV cd's u couldnt sell FAT BOY???? lol Pitts will take them off your hands ( again ) and get them gone!!!! ( AGAIN ) LMAO
Pitts told me too go hard on you. I'm sure he would, but u banned him already lol

Shouts OUT TO the MIDwest # 1 Gritter - Pitts Philthy
and you calling me a groupie?

Tell Pitts I said wud up....I was givin him shit.

Plus... you are talking about 5 year old shit like it was last week. Don't trip, I won't ban you just like I didn't ban Pittsburg. Please stay. I need a good laugh everytime I log onto the siccness.

I even gave you a prop for your post. I ain't been called FatBoy since......6th grade or some shit. Good one!

Be Easy....

JL

Apr 3, 2009
We cool n props buddie!!! We cool on u jeffin also. But Philthy has been known to convert Haters. Wasn't a need for ur hate in the 1st place. The boy been grinding both feet to the pavement for 5 years str8. Pitts hasn't let up.