Tecca Nina, Lynch, C-bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
These 3 Artists would be an unstoppable force in the music industry if they could manage to create an album together....Their styles compliment each other to perfection...Imagine an album similar to Blocc Movement, Production silimar to Tech's new album Everready with the addition of C-bo and Tech N9ne, and why not throw in Spice 1 at his best.......Unstoppable

What do ya think?

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
DEVIL'S POET said:
not a whole album. but i would like to see that young droop and tech cd they we're talkin about a few years ago.
that would be off the wires. let lynch put some elements on there and it would be official like a referee whistle

Oct 30, 2006
actually, some of you might not know him, but theres this guy Short Nitty, he was part of a group called 57 RDV's, which tech n9ne was a part of, and i strongly believe that he would be a good addition to siccmade, and have a whole cd with lynch

May 3, 2002
konflikt82 said:
These 3 Artists would be an unstoppable force in the music industry if they could manage to create an album together....Their styles compliment each other to perfection...Imagine an album similar to Blocc Movement, Production silimar to Tech's new album Everready with the addition of C-bo and Tech N9ne, and why not throw in Spice 1 at his best.......Unstoppable

What do ya think?

Good idea but, Techs new album had terrible production except for 4 or 5 songs.

Nov 29, 2006
E-40 and Three Six Mafia kind of opened the door for the underground to come and it's looks like Tech, C-Bo and Brotha Lynch will run with it.

Jul 4, 2005
lovin to see tech get his props in other rap forums, he is simply just the best.

i dunno bout whole albums, but ive pondered up wut i think would be many dope tech n9ne collabs:
krayzie bone
tonedeff
t-rock
and of course the twista shit thats about 2 be released in awhile, well thats gonna be insane

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
id love to see lynch on alot more tech tracks. him and lynch sound real hard together. my votes for lynch, tech, and redhead steve. those 3 mofuckas spit like dragons. straight fiya.