team questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
it seems like team always leaves songs outta albums or maybe they are in mixtapes or somethin.i was just wonderin if anybody knows what happened to that song show me your nasty wasnt that supposed to be on the album?? and what about purple scrapers?? when negro league came out where is tonight and rock that shit???

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
when i bought negro league i was SOOO disappointed that tonight wasnt on there...thats one of my favorite team songs and one of my favorite songs from 2003/2004 (whenever it officially came out). anyway, i dont know why tonight wasnt on there, and i dont know about the other songs. my guess is they were on other mixtapes.

BUT, "rock that shit" wasnt on there becayse they couldnt get the Flava Flava sample cleared.

Jul 25, 2005
www.robeyee.com
DubbC415 said:
when i bought negro league i was SOOO disappointed that tonight wasnt on there...thats one of my favorite team songs and one of my favorite songs from 2003/2004 (whenever it officially came out). anyway, i dont know why tonight wasnt on there, and i dont know about the other songs. my guess is they were on other mixtapes.

BUT, "rock that shit" wasnt on there becayse they couldnt get the Flava Flava sample cleared.
i dont think they culd get the tonite sample cleared either

Feb 9, 2006
they couldnt get it cleared??? thats weak does anyone know where i can get the uncensored version of rock that i know the dirty version of tonight is on the block mixtape they came out with