Team Fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2005
I spotted Clyde Carson & Mayne Mannish at the mall last week and got a chance to talk to em about the World Premiere album. They said the album's bout to drop March 14, and reasons why is that, in the words of Clyde, "We ain't fuckin wid Universal no more, we moe doe forever."

Feb 26, 2005
clyde & maine came out 2 the dynasty fam meeting yesterday....lets just say they got a shit load of tricks up they sleeve, the team is in the building and makin noise 4sho!

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
The Team don't fuck around do they, they go to weeerk. Man, March aint gettin' here quick enough.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
danny dee said:
clyde & maine came out 2 the dynasty fam meeting yesterday....lets just say they got a shit load of tricks up they sleeve, the team is in the building and makin noise 4sho!
Yeah, I think they do have other tricks up their sleeves...they're gonna be on whoo kids mixtape and probably on hella other ones, I for one hope they get signed

ady2glude707 said:
man i hope the team blows up big for the Bay, ive never been this hyped for a bay release
But I'm not anticipating this more than E-40...hell, not even more than San Quinn, even tho damn near everything new I heard from team slaps, I still think those two releases will do more for the bay than anything...well, if Quinn has any kind of promotion...

Jan 20, 2006
myspace.com
Ya, the Team is workin hard! The album has slappers and Clyde's solo is next. I can't tell you much about the solo project, but Clyde's got some names producing tracks. O.K. I said too much... :cool:

I haven't seen the Bay come together and have so many big projects coming out in years. 2006 is our year!

Updates:
Also, we just set up the Hyphy Juice Myspace so you can get all the updates:

http://www.myspace.com/hyphyjuicebay

Jan 17, 2006
Fuck i have been waitnig for the team album to drop for the longes and the more i wait the more i want it! I have also herd damn neer the whole album but ima still cop it!!

May 29, 2002
swadenoonan said:
The Team, San Quinn, E-40, Ya Boy, and Mistah FAB are the bosses of tha BAY rite now 2 me.all those albums is gonna sell(Ya Boy on BWS is gonna push big wit Game)
you forgot keak, i wouldnt be surprised if keak gets the biggest out of everyone you listed