TAY DA TAY COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
Just Did this cover for practice I just went with the concept OUT OF SITE ON THE GRIND and I got another cover for Yall I did for YOUNG ED for his new cover BIG BREADED, Thats my DOG and He's got major Heat on his new Album, Yall better cop It, I think its the hottest shit that ever will hit the streets of the Bay, Holla

Positive and Negitive Feedback

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Nothing really thrills me personally. Bad cut-out for one...look around his beenie on the right flick & a more intersting backdrop is needed (or make this one more visible). I personally don't feel more than one pic of an artist in a design but to each his own...the text is yuck.

No hate...just honesty.

Regards

Jun 29, 2002
Lets see Your Shit SikIndividuoh and if you can see the cutout is perfect.
If you can do better show me dont critisize the shit that is better than half the covers these fools put up on this fuckin board. I respect your opinion if you got anything to show me I would love to see It.

"I Never claim to be, but remain to be the sickess"
San Quinn // Explosive mode

May 5, 2002
I know we went over all this in the last thread, and that I might get people worked up by this, but man... I see too many shemp similarities. I know... shemp didn't invent doctoring and all that, which I agree with, but the way you do shit with text and the images just looks too similar for me to ignore. If you were gonna say shemps graphics had NO influence on it then your lying but if you admit you got some ideas then its all good...

Nice cover regardless...

Jun 29, 2002
Yo man I cant help but to see SHEMPs covers Everywhere and Much love to shemp but I never had any Influence from SHEMP I just do my work and Thats how it may comes out and look how many people try to do shemps style and cant even come close Yo Im a designer and the game changes just like rap or anything else! Do you think shemp is the only designer that has those techniques. Its all good man I see what your saying but who cares if he had the style first or second I mean come on. Its my design so resect it or keep telling yourself SHEMP is the only designer out here in the bay.

THE RICHTA
"OFF THE SCALE"

May 5, 2002
Nah man, trust me, I've had people acuse me of usin his style (all I do is smooth pixels tho) but I manage too keep the same look and style that I've always had since I first started. Its just there's too many people usin that same look and that shits gonna die out, shit look at shemps new shit he had to change cuz the shits flat out gettin burnt out. I'm lookin for some more original shit when I look at graphics. Believe me, I ain't dickriding shemp cuz I've argued your side plenty of times...

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
THA RICHTA said:
Lets see Your Shit SikIndividuoh and if you can see the cutout is perfect.
If you can do better show me dont critisize the shit that is better than half the covers these fools put up on this fuckin board. I respect your opinion if you got anything to show me I would love to see It.
Gladly...& sorry...but the cutout is not perfect...are we looking at the same thing. Look at the frayed edges around the beenie on the human on the right. I'm not saying your material is garbage, I'm just saying it needs some work. Take it as you please.

As usual...photography as well as design courtesy of Essqubed Media (me)

Regards

Here:

Jun 29, 2002
Yo, SikIndividuoh, man you need to look a little closer he has a head ban on and thats his hair that looks choppy, I will post the picture before i cut it out so you can see I am a pro with the pen tool man and I can cut out anything perfect!!! Its all good man keep it comin

THA RICHTA