Tax Stimulus Payment Schedule!!! Give me my gov'ment Cheese bitches!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
You people are lucky who actually get to save yours or spend it on somethin' nice/fun/cool/whatev... I aint even got mine yet and its already spent on bills =/

What was the purpose of giving this money out anyway? To put back into the economy since its all shit right now? Or did they know they were gonna fuck us w/ these gas prices and so this is their way of sayin', "Sorry, but this should get you by?" Fuck, I guess I don't even care, but I wish I could put mine in a savings account... damn it!

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
i just dropped $700 into maintenance on my car. fuck a timing belt, fuck smog checks.

~k.
Yeah, just when I start getting ahead again, I can always count on my car shittin' on me, happens everytime. Fuck, I dunno if I'll ever be ahead again, especailly now-days.

People getting their houses and shit forclosed on like mad crazy, gas goin' up like a bitch along w/ groceries and every fuckin' thing else... shits so fucked up, its gonna take years to turn shit around.

Thank you Mister fuckin Bush! Assho! He don't care about anybody in the middle class, all he cares about is that damn war and the rich. Rich get richer, poor get poorer... the sad truth. I can't believe that mfkr hasn't been assassinated yet... seriously.