Tattoo Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2007
haha you lucky fucking cunt, im trying to get an apprenticeship at a tattooist sometime next year

you should throw pics of your tats up on your myspace, that Linda Blaire one is dope

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my uncle does tats, so anything I want is $free.99

I only got one, my son's name SAGE on my chest.....let me upload a pic

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, I didn't feel like cropping shit, so you get to deal with the nipple

my uncle has skills tho, he's done some tight ass work on other family members....I don't think there's any online tho, except for my cousin's cross on his back....that shit is somewhere on my myspace......

I wanted a name similar to mine, but not as hard to pronounce, and actually my baby momma saw that name and suggested it.....she also thought of the middle name too, I was like "that's coo, as long as he has my last name" "ok" then her ass decides to hyphenate that shit after she gives birth "just in case I'm not around"....fucking bitch....

for the writing my uncle added the loop on the G to make it all flow, the rest was a font on the computer

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
My bad. Very inconsiderate of me. I just saw the commercial the other day for it and it actually looked good for once. I was hoping someone here can tell me something about it. I know siccness has a forum for games, but I can't post outside on this spot plus my peoples might given better opinions based on mentality and retardation.

What can we talk about on here? Everyone must be able to contribute that way this shit gets way off track.