Tattoo shops in Sacra

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2002
Come fuck with my boy,you can check his portfolio he used to work at a shop doesnt no more though but his work is profesional for good ass prices.....hit the pms and ill send u the work hes done on me

Dec 20, 2002
And theres a tattoo shop in old sac.....cant remember the name of it but I got some portraits done by dude named Nick there....and he raw.......

Dec 11, 2006
check out chris danley or Timpoc from forever tattoo and my boy Sage at backdoor studios on Del Paso near arden. if ur lookin for a popular spot look at exotic body or royal peacock. river city tattoo is the one in old sac right when u come out the tunnel.

dont fuck with Sacramento tattoo on X street tho. they were assholes n fucked up a tattoo

Sep 17, 2007
check out chris danley or Timpoc from forever tattoo and my boy Sage at backdoor studios on Del Paso near arden. if ur lookin for a popular spot look at exotic body or royal peacock. river city tattoo is the one in old sac right when u come out the tunnel.

dont fuck with Sacramento tattoo on X street tho. they were assholes n fucked up a tattoo
my girls dad just went to Cuz'n Bill on X St. and his shit came out hella clean. Fat ass dragon (color), came out dope. I was thinking bout going to him too to get a arm piece done. I think a particular tattoo depends on the artist, some are better them others on certian designs. That piecer that works there is a fucking faggot tho. I wanted to knock him out.

Freddy at Heavans Gate on fruitridge does clean work. My boy Lokey works there to. He getting hella good too.