TATTOO INK/FEAT-SICK JACKEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2005
hi$paniK said:
Sick jacken that fool is white huh

NO SICK JACKEN IS NOT ONE OF UR KIND WHITE BOY... HES IS FULL BLOODED MEXICAN THAT SPEAKS FLUENT SPANISH... HOMEBOY HAS ALOPECIA THOUGH... BUT HES STILL BETTER THAN ANY ONE OF UR "NORTAY" RAPPERS... U DUMB FUCKIN WHITE HONKEY

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
STR8 HEATROCKS... TATTOO INK AND SICK JACKEN, SOME OF THE SICKEST VATOS EVER TO COME OUT OF THE WES SIDE LOS... OH YEAH, IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM FOR THIS TRACK, DONT FUCKIN POST...

Feb 4, 2005
^^^^SOLIDER INK? NAHH FOO TATTO INK IZ WAY BETTER THEN THEM FOOZ ON HI POWER...THAT FOO GRUMPY IZ A JOKE...BUT ILL ADMIT STOMPZ GOTZ SUM FLOWS BUT HE AINT AZ GANGSTA AZ TATTO INK...STR8 WEST LOS STYLE!

Jan 9, 2004
That CD is the hardest, most well-put together Rap CD I heard all year. The production is simply ridiculously sicc. It's not even Chicano Rap anymore, it's hardcore hip hop at its finest.

The Sicc Jacken track is heat, but you get even more heated tracks further into the CD. It's fucken nuts. Definately worth picking up.

The soldier ink comparison isn't even worth addressing. Those putas just bit the name but couldn't spit worth a fuck.

Jan 9, 2004
Anaheim*Rob said:
Just picked this up. I'm about half way through and it's a pretty hard album so far. It has a dark Psycho Realm feel to it, production-wise.

There aint a weak track on that cd, homeboy. Bugzy stepped up his game, got all political - sounds like he got STreet Platoon conversion or something. I'm still spinning the CD constantly and on my MP3 when I hit the weights.

Nov 7, 2005
^^You're right about Bugsy, I wasn't feeling him too much on their first album but this CD is a huge improvement, I'm feeling just about every track. Conejo's album's are improving with every release.