Tattoo im getting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007

Im going to shop a good background in, and a different tree maybe, its just there for a gist of what i want, and i need to work on the moon, but other n that what you think

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
step your youtube video linking up......put the shit after the "=" sign in between the youtube tags.....foos are more interested in that then your bonzai ass tattoo

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Thanks for not murdering me yall, i would like to get this drawn up, because its hard as fuck to portray what i want. There really isn't a picture like this out there lol... and im pretty limited in my photoshop shit

This is almost what i want, i want the scene to be as realistic as possible, so the stupid ass shit on the pond wont look so... stupid, the dumbass black trees wont look so stupid, pretty much everything wont look so fake. I basically want a real picture with the kanji over the moon, and picses symbol blended into the water...

And tree's.

If anyone wants to give a swing at drawing it up, that'd be awesome. I've never really paid for art before so i dont really know how it goes. I just know what i really want, and thats my stab at it above. If anyone wants to point me in the right direction, that'd be cool.

Also, the art forum is cool