Tattoo designs + other requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
Next round...

touch up - AMBIGRAM (Hope / Faith)....says Hope one way Faith the other..
I'm still workin on the Philosphy Art and Sound one...

Couple different concepts...
Let me know which ones ya'll like and do a final one if needed..

What up Q. Here's my attempt at the statue design.. I made it super detailed and real rugged, feel free to change it up however..

What up homie...here's what i was able to do with that concept...
my layout skills really suck, so you might have to have them help it out a bit...let me know

random lettering for the homie Mr. Illmannered

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Good shit I might get at you when I need my done. For lemon's I like either one or three (one looks to Ninja Turtle-ish tho). For the "T" I'm not sure what your going for but my favorite is two, three or seven. Are you still doin them free? Cuz if you are I just wanna know what you can do with an idea.

Jan 2, 2003
Mr. Illmannered said:
Mr. ILLMANNERED, INCHES!!
And that is now emblazoned on my back...
hahahaha..sorry, my bad....I was pretty faded when I wrote that...
just wasn't thinkin...
I saw it on your page.... Turned out real clean... U gonna put some shading in it or leave it as is...?

BTW thanks for all the feedback ya'll...

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i like the lemon with the cape looks like he is a super hero but is like fuck it im gettin high bitch.. that with masked lemon drawn around it would look sick... inchez u crazy with the drawings........ do u have any badass stoner drawings or weed drawins if not u should draw a badass stoner picture haha