Tatto Shops & Music Stores in Peoria or The Quad Cities

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Let me know where the spots are at if anybody knows
i'm heading out to that area in the spring, and wanna check out the local cd spots and wanna check out if tattoos are cheaper out there than here.
thanks

May 11, 2002
Peoria, IL?

I was up in Peoria for the first time a few months ago. I stoped by a CD/Record/Head Shop place near my hotel. I forgot the name, but they had vinyl and shit. I did not buy anything.

I am not too familiar with Peoria.

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
I was born and raised in E.Moline dawg. but I ain't been there since 00'. I remember they had co-op record store on 23rd ave. in E. Moline. that's the only record store I remember. Check that fat ass phone book they got that covers the whole QC.

Apr 8, 2004
I don't think Peoria & the Quad Cities in the same area like that. They might be like 2hours away from each other.
In the QC on the Illinois side the blacks in Rock Island where the CVLs at. Might be a music store thru there. In Peoria I think the hoods on the Southside

Jun 24, 2006
The good record store shut-down in the QC back in 2001. That was the one that had the underground stuff in Rock Island. All the used places are out of buisness, I was at the one on 23rd, its not called 23rd anymore, can't remember what it is now, but they scaled back their rap alot from when i lived there. In D-port they have a Co-op on locust that is a bitch to get in and out and offers little parking, but you might run into Cribbs, B-12, Big Boyd, Lil Rick or some other local cats, But local artists in the QC are notorious for not re-upping when they sell out. Even Capital B never re-upped his ish and it sold out everywhere, you could always find it in the old used places when they were around.

Jun 24, 2006
oh and there is a tat shop in the D that was cheap as shit, Dragons Den I believe, it is downtown. If Phil the drill is still there you better pass. This was 7 yrs ago tho, it might not be around anymore, I think i went to HS with someone who has a tat shop, I'll let you know.

May 2, 2002
thanks for all the info
checked out a couple tattoo shops but didnt get nothing, prices were pretty much the same as out here
hit up the co ops and a couple other little spots i came across
picked up about 12 local albums and so far the few i started peepin out have been real good