tatoos on the inside of your lip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
any1 got 1?
I have heard rumors, what do you all have to weigh in on?

does it hurt more than on your spine? or any other quantative measuement?
is the healing of the tatoo worse?
will the ink definately sink in?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont have one, but i got homies that do. they say it hurts but its like gettin a shot from the dentist....

shit numbs up after a while....

i got a tat on my back an the spine shit didnt hurt as much as the collar bone...that muphucka HURT!

Dec 11, 2002
SLICC RICC said:
I SEEN A FOO WIT "GAME OVER" TATTED ON HIS EYELIDS...

I've seen "1" and "3" on the eyelids... I also met a female with a star on each eyelid... the tats on the top of the head are like ..whoa.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I know a girl that got HED PE tatted on the inside of her bottom lip... she had to redo it several times for it to even show though... she said it hurt like a bitch, but she loves and lives for pain.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
SHEA said:
HED PE fuckin ROCKS!....but couldnt see getting thier named on me- but to each thier own tho, right?
Hell yeah man, they're my favorite band. I'll be seein' them here in August w/ KMK... can't wait. At least the tat is inside her lip... I wouldn't do nothin' like that either. She's a hardcore fan though... went on tour w/ them when they were over in the UK... so I think that's why she got it... memories.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I've seen some people with their earlobes tattooed. Instead of getting a piercing, they'll get some kind of design. When I heard about it I thought it was gay, but some of the stuff I've seen actually looks cool.

Dec 11, 2002
I looove tattoos and like Shea said.. if society didnt frown upon it SO much and IF I wasnt a single mother of two boys... I'd probably be sleeved.. yeee..!

I came across this and thought yeah-- thats hot..

Dec 11, 2002
SHEA said:
Oh My Lord Kalyn.....you.....sleeved?....fuggetaboutit! thats super hot.

... In my next life I'm 5'6'' 130lbs.. thick thighs and D tits.... tatted with a mural I can see in my mind on my back... sleeved with 8 piercings (one in each ear :devious: ) .. and I'm travelling to every Country on the planet... single with a 'life partner' .. no babies...

.. yeeeeeeeeee..!