TANUERAY LOC'S (AIN'T CHANGED) FT/ BROTHA LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
TANUERAY LOC'S (AIN'T CHANGED) FT/ BROTHA LYNCH

ITS JUST A PREVIEW OF A SONG I DID WITH LYNCH WHEN I WAS IN SACC TOWN. THE WHOLE SONG WILL BE FEATURED ON THE SOON TO BE RELEASED (MURDA 4 HIRE) C.D... ALSO CHECC OUT MY OTHER NEW JOINT (STEER YOU WRONG) FEATURING TRAGIC & HEAT LOC OF (LOCO DRAMA) ALSO FEATURING MY BIG SIS SINGING THE HOOK WITH ME...

ITS THE 1ST SONG...ALL TRAX I RAP OVER ARE PRODUCED BY ME SO IF YALL NEED TRAX GET AT ME...

THANX.
TANQUERAY LOCCSTA

http://www.myspace.com/thaloccster

Feb 23, 2003
cant listen to that song while I'm at work, but eveyrthing I`ve heard you on so far was fire and I'll be sure to check your album out when it drops!

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
track is fuckin sicc i seen the video of u n lynch on youtube.. when can we expect the cd 2 drop? also what about the OG big k-wood [r.i.p.] cd, i'm feelin that Murda'z Back track on the myspace.

Jan 4, 2006
I remember you posted that video up a while ago and i liked that track. Thats good producing and a catchy hook. Keep it going.

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
uh huh.

them samples on myspace are hot. i'm a cop your shit when you drop it. Have you heard of my nigga Playa Lavi$h from North Mineapolis? He fucks with Sandman. I'm producing alot of his solo album.

tipsy said:
them samples on myspace are hot. i'm a cop your shit when you drop it. Have you heard of my nigga Playa Lavi$h from North Mineapolis? He fucks with Sandman. I'm producing alot of his solo album.

yeah I know lavish...Sandman is my fam bam..so I know all his partnas..
the song playing in the video is the joint with lynch.. We bout to do another joint for the album also....Plus me and Zagg gonna do some shit for my cd also...

Jun 17, 2006
eh tanq the fuck happened to your myspace? was tryin to check that shit took me to some blank shit tried to prrivite message ya again but your shits full..any word on the cd

http://www.myspace.com/thaloccster

sorry bout that yall....I'M JUST WAITIN ON THE PAPER WORK TO GET IRONED OUT AND MY CD SHOULD BE COMMING RIGHT AFTER THAT ON SICCMADE...

MY ALBUM IS BANGIN SO FAR AND THE ONLY FINISHED FEATURE SONG IS WITH LYNCH....I GOT 12 BANGERS AND JUST FINISHING UP THE LAST 4. I'M WORKING ON A SONG FEATURING MARVALESS & ONE MORE WITH LYNCH & ZAGG...THE REST OF MY FEATURES ARE FROM MY OWN CITY....

MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA...