Talk to A-Wax on NYE.... Plus new artwork & free music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
Talk to A-Wax on NYE.... + new art & free music

A-Wax will be on here on NYE answering questions from his fans, so post all your questions on here. He'll also be posting new artwork for his new album JESUS MALVERDE that's dropping Feb. 12, 2013. All new music.... He will also be giving free music exclusive for the Siccness. There will be an iTunes only version and a special edition CD for sale.

Last edited:
Props: IronLungs420
Mar 11, 2005
1. What's up with "Interstate Trafficking"? 2. Who is currently signed to Pie-Rx? 3. Upcoming projects in 2013? 4. Favourite albums this year?

Feb 8, 2006
Wassup wax! Been a fan since u started. Are u speaking to or being contacted by any majors? do u ghost write for any artists and would u do it? any group albums u working on?

Sep 29, 2004
What up with Northern Expozure 8 and are you planning to work with anyone else from the mainstreame industry like The Game again, 2 Chainz, Meek Mill or Drake? Cause I saw pictures of you with some of those mainstream guys and seems like you got connections like that
Ne8 I just did few songs for it. Supporting it. Wanna work with game chainz & drake. Wanna make best music I can