TALIB KWELI-THE BEAUTIFUL STRUGGLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
My girl got it last night and it sounded alright. I don't listen to him too much but he got a couple trackz that are pretty clean.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what's the deal with the Around My Way sonG??? Didn't Jim Jones make pretty much the same sonG already???

May 8, 2002
I just copped that shit yesterday and I havent had a chance to completly soak it yet so iunno if I can say its better that Quality... but if you liked Quality Id definitly swoop The Beautiful Struggle.

Apr 25, 2002
Humboldt High said:
"lyrically i'd probably be talib kweli"
"if lyrics sold/then truth be told/id probably be/just as rich and famous as jay z/".... talib aint a rapper, hes a fuckin artists.....hes one of the few that can rip a song to fuckin shreds without murdering 100 mufuckas in a song.......all of his cds are a breathe of fresh air into this stale ass rap game......need more albums like his............personally, im feelin this album more than quality. but both are damn tight

Jun 19, 2004
Damn guess none of his albums will compare with Reflection Eternal

album is ok, there's a few good songs, but it's really nothing to run out and buy