TALIB KWELI // KNOC-TURN'AL // TJ HOOKER performing @ Mission Rock Sat Nov 8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
DONE DEAL ENTERTAINMENT
MASS APPEAL SAN FRANCISCO
present

=========================
:: T A L i B K W E L i ::
=========================
performing live on stage!

HOSTED BY BIG VON
kmel hip-hop chop shop

come party with heads from NYC to the SUCKA FREE
as we celebrate the birthdays of:
*E-ROCK kmel/hip-hop chop shop
*B mass appeal don-dadda

SATURDAY . NOVEMBER 8 2003
10PM - 4AM GOING AFTERHOURS!!

KELLY'S MISSION ROCK
817 CHINA BASIN WAY @ 3RD
SAN FRANCISCO, CALI

. . .

ALSO PERFORMING LIVE:
----------
::KNOC-TURN'AL::
elektra recording artist
[dr dre . missy elliot . timbaland]

::TJ HOOKER::
roc-a-fella recording artist
w/ the NEPTUNE'S hit "HOW WE GET DOWN"

AND MORE ARTISTS TO BE ANNOUNCED...

w/ ALL STAR DJ LINE-UP:
----------
:: MIND MOTION 106.1 kmel/pirate djs
:: SCOTTY FOX 106.1 kmel/chop shop
:: RICK LEE 106.1 kmel/sbc djs
:: ODC 106.1 kmel

:: MYKE 1 almighty djs
:: SAKE 1 (((local1200)))/djsake1.com
:: NAMANE (((local1200)))
:: PAPA JOE unity hi-fi
:: DE' lionpawsound.com
:: HALO distortion2static.com
:: ROB REYES mad idiots

:: RAPHIKI power 106 la
:: E-QUE faith evans/erick sermon
:: JOHN MAGIC b-95 fresno
:: ROMEO REYES 102.5 kdon

. . .

LIMITED $12 PRE-SALE TICKETS AVAILABLE:
GET YOURS NOW CAUSE THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!!
----------
(1) www.MASSAPPEALSF.com
(2) TRUE 1415 haight street - sf
(3) PAPALOTE'S 3409 24th @ valencia - sf

2000+ capacity | 4 bangin' sound systems
4 fully stocked bars | indoor/outdoor waterfront

FOR GUESTLIST ACTION::
[email protected]

www.donedealent.net

N

NOSTRIL KING

Ooh wow. A bunch of kufi cake wearin fags rappin about Rosa Parks. I'll rush to see it.

N

NOSTRIL KING

I'd go to a concert if it had some artists and act the goddamn fool. You would be scared of me because I'm swoll and you're probably some fat techno whiteboy who plays with lights all night.

Go to your eminem concert with Jen and Ryan and talk your little white shit fag boy.

May 2, 2002
Nostril King, what music DO you like? I don't think I've heard you mention anyone, except like Khayree (one of my personal favs) over the phone.

By the way, I spent last night, finally taking the time to learn that Nord, goddamn, that thing is the shit. I made a couple patches, when I'm done with em, I'll shoot you some samples of the sounds I made so you can check em out, and use em in a beat if you'd like.

N

NOSTRIL KING

I'm a huge fan of Tupac...up until they released his unreleased material and he was saying "ENEMEEEEY....HENNESEEEEEY...THUG NIGGA ... DRUG DILLA" in every other bar. I love old school shit - right after rap got out of the card board break dancing NY bullshit in 1990 - pretty much anything that came out from 1990-1995 I loved. They had real gangsta stories, and tellin it like it is. No gay ass bragging or metaphors and bullshit.

as far as MC's go

1) Tupac Shakur - Voice, flow, deep lyrics...total package.
2) Devin the Dude - Unique voice, deep lyrics...unique style.
3) Eazy E - Best voice all time, whoever wrote for him was great to the point and raw - no nonsense, no gay ass wordplay or faggot metaphors.
4) Esham 1994-1998 - Excellent voice, excellent flow, excellent lyrics even though it's some horrorcore shit.
5) Willie D - 1988-1992 - Average voice, average flow, unbelievable emotion and gut wrenching lyrics. Nobody could tell a story or explain the struggle in the ghetto like Willie D could.
6) Ice Cube - 1989-1994 - All right voice, average flow, but some of the most hateful explosive lyrics I've ever heard.
Hon Mentions - Scarface - manic depressive like no other, a hopeless lonely poet, up until he made millions and now he raps like he's constipated. Rappin bout jesus and shit...Too Short - his first couple albums were pretty gay, but the game he spit in his raps is so real, so true - you can apply pretty much anything he says to every day life. Not just pimpin, but friendship and trust too.

Producers:

1) Daz Dillinger. The man has produced so many classic songs. When dre was busy making gay ass mafioso beats with The Firm - Daz was continuing P-Funk's legacy par excellence with RRGB and RAW - two classics.
2) Khayree - Two words...forever Hustlin.
3) Timbaland - He switches his style up every beat.
4) Ant Banks
5) Funk Daddy
6) Mike Dean/Tanya Herron (She produced shit off Kanye West's album which Kanye took credit for).

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Nostril, you wouldnt dare come to any function we throw. I post them on the regular. Come on through when you get the courage faggot or when momma lets you out, whichever comes first

"I eat my own shit and Im into fake wrestling"

Man, you just clown yourself with that queerbait shit

May 7, 2002
Nostril King... old school rap isn't 1990-95 or however you described it. Old school rap is those such as Kurtis Blow, Grandmaster Flash, the Sugarhill Gang, Spoonie G, The Fat Boys and so on and so on... 1990-95 was just... the golden age of hip hop?

I laugh at you for two reasons... you associating white boys with fags... I just love your ignorant racist persona... and you having whatever that damn wrestler is on your profile... you have to be fucking kidding me... If that is not a joke... you are in no place to be name calling...

And its pretty sad you're so closed minded... you know... hip hop doesn't have to be all negatives to be enjoyed... it seems the majority of shit you're listenin to is all about life on the streets, gang activity and that whole bit... whats wrong with enjoying some postive hip hop at a chill ass function? I for one don't enjoy Talib Kweli that much at all but for christs sakes... don't jump all over those who do...

I can be just as quick to call you a dunce wearing ignorant fuck... but I won't, because I tend to think shit talking through this screen is rather... stupid in itself.

peace.

N

NOSTRIL KING

I'm a little tired to be typing, but in case this gets scrolled off and I forget about it I'll respond with a few things.

a) Pretty much anything before 1989, I don't consider it "old school." I consider it "gay school."
b) You're obviously white which is why you're offended. Look at yourself. Trying so hard to integrate into a culture your ancestors tried to exterminate. You want to be black so bad it hurts your soul.
c) "Positive" hip hop is mostly a bunch of sissies who are scared to death of confrontation. Who would respect that? They can go home and play online Diablo II if they want to have a nice "chill" time.