Talez From The Morgue review by BayUndaground.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2010
troll shoot me ur address homie so i can shoot you a copy im n cali i leave tomorrow i dont have any signal for shit in my town..so its hard to get in contact with some homies..

good looking out lethaface on the review bro i appreciate it wait till i drop the 2nd project its going to be sicker than this one

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
I just noticed you're from Poland with the Polish review Lethaface lol. That's wassup.
yeah Bro, me and Bart we're both from Poland. Each and every review we bring we write both in English and in our native language Polish, so good artists with their quality music could have an exposure out here too.

Thanks for the feedback to all who read the review. Support 5150 Musick / Smiley movement!

Feb 7, 2011
troll shoot me ur address homie so i can shoot you a copy im n cali i leave tomorrow i dont have any signal for shit in my town..so its hard to get in contact with some homies..

good looking out lethaface on the review bro i appreciate it wait till i drop the 2nd project its going to be sicker than this one
sent u my addy homie!

Mar 17, 2010
THANKS ON THE SUPPORT!! I GOT EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT ON THE PROJECT I GOT YOUR CDS ILL SHIP EM OUT WEDNESDAY MR.G MY BAD BRO FOR NOT HITTING YOU UP I DIDNT HAVE ANY SERVICE IN MY TOWN WITH MY CELL PHONE..I GOT YOUR ADDRESS TROLL.. I'M THINKING BOUT DOING A NORTHENRN CALI SICKNESS 2 OR SOMETHING SIMILAR TO IT.. ALEX IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A COPY BRO ITS 12$ SHIPPED BUT I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL RIGHT NOW HOMIE IF YOUR INTERESTED SHOOT ME THE MONEY TO [email protected] AND THEN ON THE NOTE GIMME YOUR ADDRESS..I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CD SICK AS POSSIBLE AND FROM THE LOOKS OF IT I ACCOMPLISHED MY GOAL BUT I AINT STOPPIN JUST YET.. MY 2ND CD IS LOOKING GOOD SO FAR SO KEEP A EAR OUT!