Taking one for the team.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
no.

there is no team in go for dolo.
lol its every man 4 himself wit me too but i wont cockblock on my niggas if they winnin, its just about whos game is strong, ill throw assists if i have to and aint nuttin wrong wit fuckin big bitches... ugly bitches is a different story tho

Dec 4, 2006
lol its every man 4 himself wit me too but i wont cockblock on my niggas if they winnin, its just about whos game is strong, ill throw assists if i have to and aint nuttin wrong wit fuckin big bitches... ugly bitches is a different story tho
that's why liquor was made when it comes to fonky situations!

Mar 4, 2007
word is fat bitches have good dome game but besides that i probably wouldnt fuck a fat bitch at all jus not my style...i mean a lil meat on there bones maybe but excess meat no thanks haha

Jan 2, 2003
i like em chunky so usally taking 1 4 the team 4me is taking they chunky 1 (no problemo) now fat bitches can boss other than that tell her rolley polley ass 2 roll down a hill somewhere

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i won't seal the deal with a fat broad, but i will occupy her time "for the team". i have a mexican homie that luvs to fuck fat, sloppy broads (but acts like he don't) he's a good guy to have around when there's a group of broads.....

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I see I need to speak the truth to some of you guys/kids. Fat bitches fuck the best, and give the best head. They don't look as good as the other girls, and might not be as pleasing to the eye. But when they pick up the meat whistle, they don't put it down till you tap the fuck out.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
2 nights ago at bar close me & my friend left wit 2 fat chicks to their house. we had sum drinks & i wanted 2 fuck my fatty cuz im gross but he was hesitant. when they left the room he said, dude lets run. i was like no i wanna fuck her even tho i can see her moustache when im close. hes like, please run wit me! so we booked out the house, left the door open & ran down the street. im pretty sure they saw us sprinting down the road. luckily there was a perkins down the street so we ate & called 4 a ride. haha

Aug 9, 2002
I see I need to speak the truth to some of you guys/kids. Fat bitches fuck the best, and give the best head. They don't look as good as the other girls, and might not be as pleasing to the eye. But when they pick up the meat whistle, they don't put it down till you tap the fuck out.
Very true but most plumpers like to lay there and get stabbed up. But the head game b vicious! Like they suckin down ribs

Aug 9, 2002
2 nights ago at bar close me & my friend left wit 2 fat chicks to their house. we had sum drinks & i wanted 2 fuck my fatty cuz im gross but he was hesitant. when they left the room he said, dude lets run. i was like no i wanna fuck her even tho i can see her moustache when im close. hes like, please run wit me! so we booked out the house, left the door open & ran down the street. im pretty sure they saw us sprinting down the road. luckily there was a perkins down the street so we ate & called 4 a ride. haha
See where yall fucked up at is yall could have ate there. Fat bitches keep a fridge wit food and a freezer wit meat. Eat n run like how we used to do at dennys! YEEEEEEE!