Takeo Spikes to Eagles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2007
MooreBlock530 said:
hes a good leader.....him and trot should be a problem..."only 30" haha 30 is "gettin there" in the nfl...
lol thats true. I belive spikes will be pretty good with the eagles, but his health is the big question

Mar 18, 2006
If the Eagles can stay healthy and FINALLY draft a good wr, they could be dangerous...I see a lot of their players are veterans in or just out of their prime, so they have a chance. Their coach sucks though

Apr 25, 2002
IronLungs420 said:
as long as McNabb is Qb the eagles will never win a super bowl.
Then w/ that logic there's only 2 or maybe 3 teams in the NFL that could ever win a Super Bowl b/c he's easily one of the 5 best QBs in the league.

Feb 28, 2007
The nfc east will never learn. Didnt they see what happened when the giants took lavar arrington last year. There is a reason why all these washed up linebackers are gettin shipped out. Unless they expected regular normal type play from him than their not going to be too happy.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
IronLungs420 said:
as long as McNabb is Qb the eagles will never win a super bowl.
the stupidest statement ever made in regards to football is "so and so will never win a super bowl"

there have been some pretty mediocre qbs win super bowls, and to call mcnabb mediocre is blatantly stupid.

brad johnson and trent dilfer come to mind when i think of guys who should "never be able to win a super bowl"

mcnabb was putting up mvp numbers before his injury last year.