Take Flight Clothing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Blo

Sicc OG
Sep 17, 2005
www.takeflightclothing.com
Take Flight is in full motion again !! You can buy online @ WWW.TAKEFLIGHTCLOTHING.com or at our store@
TAKE FLIGHT
1600 Starr dr.
Yuba city,ca95993 suite C.
Check out the website N leave some feedback. Also make sure to buy our music "California Gold" & "Fully Active" available now on itunes keyword "Take Flight presents" Please help spread the word
Gracias 4 ur time gente!! Much luv- Blo Take Flight CEO

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
your logo tees are not that appealing ..the old e around the collar does match your logo (which is way too plain imo)
scripted tees are coo but not stand out... you jack d one is considerably the best.

hats are ugly but website is professional looking and easy to navigate.
best of luck too you homie

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
your logo tees are not that appealing ..the old e around the collar does match your logo (which is way too plain imo)
scripted tees are coo but not stand out... you jack d one is considerably the best.

hats are ugly but website is professional looking and easy to navigate.
best of luck too you homie

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
$22 is a lil much for those t shirts in my opinion ..the scripted t's are the only decent ones but don't stand out ... i have to agree the hats are all ugly ...

Blo

Sicc OG
Sep 17, 2005
Gracias for the info!! Ya my. Clothes is simple but I make it like that on purpose. There's plenty of other brands that make shirts wit glitter N all kinds of shit all over them. I'm an option for those of u that don't like shirts that r to busy. I got some new designs that I will put out this spring/summer. Check them out when there out this yr. u might like some of them

Mr.Top Star

www.TopStarBeats.com
Oct 18, 2011
www.topstarbeats.com
Ya,$22 for a shirt is a little to much. But you got some cool shirts. If I where you,I would buy a stand at
A car show and start slanging your shirts there or maybe slang them at cinco de mayo up in
San Jo. They sell really quick at those places. Btw..cool website.

Mar 19, 2006
how long do you take to ship out orders, cause hella websites are quick to take a mafuckas money but then take hella long to send out the product ?

Mar 12, 2004
@$22 a shirt is a fair price lots of people pay $25 a shirts at malls moms & pop stores shit i've done it and i'm most sure you have also plus who sells shirts for homies besides all them nor cal,bear ect.....that are str8 played out now.....plus theres a lot of work that goes behind to get these shirts out plus you gotta add cost for booth @ carshows,shirts,artwork, printing,designing,printing set up cost,shipping plus all the leg work not as easy as it seem plus theirs not many people doing it for the homies i could only count like 3 or 4 that post on this board that sell or print shirts for the homeboys..n thats not including the b.s you gotta deal with from the cops stores that are affraid to carry your shirts cause of the law cause of the meaning behind these shirts

Ya,$22 for a shirt is a little to much. But you got some cool shirts. If I where you,I would buy a stand at
A car show and start slanging your shirts there or maybe slang them at cinco de mayo up in
San Jo. They sell really quick at those places. Btw..cool website.

Mar 12, 2004
all i'm saying is if your willing to pay a high price at stores why not pay a lower price out in the streets,hoods,carshows ect....plus when do you ever get to meet or even have the guy with the ideas behind the shirt selling you the shirts never on the other hand you have the creative person behind the shirt selling it to you plus you get to let them know their design is tight & makes said person feel good ad motives him to keep pushing shirts out for the homeboys

Blo

Sicc OG
Sep 17, 2005
@mrtopstar. I've. Been doing this since 2004. I started off at carshows N events like that. It used to b pretty good but shows ain't really what they used to b. the truth is shows ain't worth setting up by the time ppl pay to get in,eat,drink they don't have money left

Blo

Sicc OG
Sep 17, 2005
@ north pole u couldn't of said it better!! better!!! They don't kno what goes behind just to get these shirts out. Out here in my area Take Flight ain't even allowed at schools. But $22 really ain't nothing for a Tshirts. I could easy sell them for $25. I have N im almost positive everybody on here has paid $25 or more for a Tshirt N for probably a far less quality TShirt.
A real popular t rite now is diamond supply co. Those T r $30 & up
I'm not trying to get rich off this just trying to give the gente out there another option of clothes

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
@$22 a shirt is a fair price lots of people pay $25 a shirts at malls moms & pop stores shit i've done it and i'm most sure you have also plus who sells shirts for homies besides all them nor cal,bear ect.....that are str8 played out now.....plus theres a lot of work that goes behind to get these shirts out plus you gotta add cost for booth @ carshows,shirts,artwork, printing,designing,printing set up cost,shipping plus all the leg work not as easy as it seem plus theirs not many people doing it for the homies i could only count like 3 or 4 that post on this board that sell or print shirts for the homeboys..n thats not including the b.s you gotta deal with from the cops stores that are affraid to carry your shirts cause of the law cause of the meaning behind these shirts

TRUTH IS I CAN GET A BETTER T SHIRT MADE AT THE FLEA MARKET FOR $16 HOMIE ... UNIQUE , ONE OF A KIND , WITH OUT SHIPPING OR NADA ... IF YOU ASK ME $22 FOR THOSE T SHIRTS ON UR SITE IS ASKING FOR TOO MUCH .. MAYBE A HOODIE COULD PASS FOR THAT PRICE ... BUT I WOULDNT TOUCH THEM WITH A 10FT POLE BRO