Taj-He-Spitz Vs. Locksmith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
bay bosses said:
fuck taji sucka ass nigga from farfield dnt wnt no problems
you aint gonna be here very long talkin stupid shit like that. taji is sick as fuck and only a full blown hater would say otherwise... on another note taj told me he want to go at FAB for 5 racks. taji is seriously one of the hottest tightest cats comin up right now and hes only 16.

Apr 25, 2002
dj pimp said:
on another note taj told me he want to go at FAB for 5 racks. taji is seriously one of the hottest tightest cats comin up right now and hes only 16.
i would pay to see that shit right there! on another note i think taji would have a good chance to win that 10 racks if he were to jump in fight klub. the youngsta spit HARD PERIOD! anybody that think otherwise slap the shit out yoself one time.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
dj pimp said:
you aint gonna be here very long talkin stupid shit like that. taji is sick as fuck and only a full blown hater would say otherwise... on another note taj told me he want to go at FAB for 5 racks. taji is seriously one of the hottest tightest cats comin up right now and hes only 16.
let me know when THAT pops off....that would be good for the bay.

Because of the Hyphy stuff, alot of folks think that there arent lyricists out there in the Bay. This battle, televised....would show the world what the Bay is workin' with, present & future.