Taco truck/taqueria check-in thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Silvas Tacos in Turlock is always on point

google search "Taco trucks in Turlock" and its the first one in the search field...

if i remember, they moved from the tracks over to east ave, right off golden state blvd

check em out if your in the area...i got big oso loc from the forums to try em, and he liked em...surprised hes not in this thread

edit: shout out to the taco truck on the far right hand side too, hes the only guy that grills green onions, and his pastor is always fuckin good

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
signing in, got some dorito taco supremes, muthafuckas slap, hot fire
i didnt wanna disrespect the taco judges but martin said it was cool so we out chea..eatin tacos

i usually would go to a taco shop but now that im not in san diego there isnt as many taco shops, and the ones that are around are just OK...but ill find some cool soon...been coppin 'super tacos' tho those are coo but get soggy way too quick and they aint folded..so weak to me..but its coo...not any better than coon rather have this taco im eatin

Jul 29, 2002
Have you tried the Lopez market by fashion city 2 off Franklin that's all I fuck with they hook em up fat,here's some pics

ha i stay going there especially when i used to work around the area....been going there since 97 when i first moved to sac. Muthafuckas is like go fuck with el novillero up the street im like nah fuck over paying for some bullshit

Jul 29, 2002
if yall ever in SAC go to the truck on stockton/47th right behind that shut down gas station accross the street from el pollo loco

best.tacos.in.california

havent been to that one, gonna have to check it out. I always see a taco truck on franklin and 47th right across from campbells soup and they always look busy too, never fucked with them though

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ha i stay going there especially when i used to work around the area....been going there since 97 when i first moved to sac. Muthafuckas is like go fuck with el novillero up the street im like nah fuck over paying for some bullshit
Yeah this the spot for some quick tacos,but if you want a bomb ass sit down plate of food then go to el novillero.

Feb 11, 2006
this thread makes me wanna go hot wire a taco truck and take a road trip in it down to where ever that authentic taco is at and live my life by the beach smokin shitty brown weed eatin taco's