T.U.F. SEASON 12: TEAM GSP VS TEAM KOSCHECK 9/15/10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006

Coaches
Georges St-Pierre

John Danaher (assistant coach)
Phil Nurse (assistant coach)
Jean-Charles Skarbowsky (assistant coach)
Shawn Williams (assistant coach)
Firas Zahabi (assistant coach)

Josh Koscheck

Dave Camarillo (assistant coach)
Daniel Cormier (assistant coach)
"Crazy" Bob Cook (assistant coach)
Teddy Lucio (assistant coach)
Javier Mendez (assistant coach)

FIGHTERS 155'ers

J.J. Ambrose, Paul Barrow, Jason Brenton, Jonathan Brookins, Mike Budnik, Alex Caceres, Sako Chivitchian, Joseph Duffy, Pablo Garza, Toby Grear, Dan Head, Michael Johnson, Amir Khillah, Jeff Lentz, Sevak Magakian, Steve Magdaleno, Andy Main, Cody McKenzie, T.J. O'Brien, Spencer Paige, Nam Phan, Mike Richman, Dane Sayers, Ariel Sexton, Marc Stevens, Kyle Watson, Ran Weathers, Aaron Wilkinson

Nov 7, 2006
GSP did not look excited to be a part of this show in episode 1 and then when it showed wat was to come on the show it didnt even sh0ow GSP. i think this season will be good for the fights alone and maybe koschecks crazy ass.

Dec 9, 2005
^ GSP said that he is intentionally trying to keep the spotlight off of him, and give the fighters their time to get exposure and what not. Pretty cool idea, because I thought that the Rampage-Evans TUF focused a little too much on their stupid funk.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
the 2nd fight will go exactly the same as the 1st. whats the point? they running out of opponents?
Because everyone should get a chance if they earn it in the ring. It doesn't matter to me if the dude is gonna get shit kicked .. you gotta give guys that earn their chance to fight for the strap a chance to fight for it. Do I think Fitch can do something different against GSP .. probably not.. has he earned his chance to get his face smashed in by him again .. he sure did.

I don't think Koscheck's earned it like Fitch has but I don't mind him in there. Especially considering Dana over hyping the Daley/Koscheck fight as an eliminator fight, it's a fantastic step to what should be done in the UFC. Eliminator fights with a guarantee for a title fight is the way to go .. not just random title fights.

Nov 7, 2006
^oh well that makes sense then, he just looked miserable watching those fights but now it makes sense why. yeah i hate when its mainly on the coaches, i like to watch fights and have that be entertaining.