T-Shirts and Hats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
Could somebody answer this cause it is something I was alil pissed about

Why they wasn't selling no hats or t-shirts with the strange logo on it or I just was looking in the wrong place, that snake and bat is to sick I wanted one of those.

I gonna order from the strange store but really don't trust internet on line purchases is there a number or something I could call to place an order

May 3, 2002
TheRemedy said:
Could somebody answer this cause it is something I was alil pissed about

Why they wasn't selling no hats or t-shirts with the strange logo on it or I just was looking in the wrong place, that snake and bat is to sick I wanted one of those.

I gonna order from the strange store but really don't trust internet on line purchases is there a number or something I could call to place an order
There online store is the shit.. i get shit from them within the week i order and i live in cali.. and they always staple a recipt with ur email order.. and send u hella free shit like autographed flats/posters..

also i just ordered a bunch of shirts and the lady in charge of the shipping orders said they needed to make more of the strange logo shirts.. so i have a red and a black shirt im watin on.. cant wait 2 get em'.. :devious:

Aug 21, 2002
Yeah, you can call them... But that wont get you too far since online and shows is the only real way unless you catch a truck on the streets with em..