T Pain Got a Big Ass Chain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
and for the record, when I saw the thread title I thought it was gonna be some "We on a boat" type shit with those white doods rappin

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Suzy was about as real as Brian Peppers, The Genius, Musty Nutz, Lee-Zilla & other fictional siccness characters
Dude, the actual Suzy posted on here. Not Suzy as calling Chree Suzy. Did you miss all of that?

She even posted it on her Twitter page that "she isn't Chree" or something along those lines and that Twitter page had a bunch of people following (not a single one from the Siccnes) and had been around for months. Plus her myspace and personal blog which both predate Suzy = Chree by years are linked to that Twitter.

Maybe you are just late, but Suzy posting on here was real.

-edit-

By the way I thought it was a troll job too when she first posted on here.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
"Suzy" IMed me when the whole thing started and asked me to be her friend on myspace.....I lol'd
That still doesn't answer how her myspace and personal blog have been around for years and how the Twitter connected to both said "I'm not Chree."

But hey, if you know more then me feel free to explain it.

Plus I had someone run IPs and the "Suzy" account was located out where she says she is from and we have very few posters from that area.

Whatever though, it's not like I'm losing sleep over it lol.

Feb 14, 2004
if Suzy is in fact a person on the outside world of the siccness and some how some way found her way to the siccness after her pic was shown here, it it some crazy ass shit. that being said, if it was just some siccness member being bored and made all this shit up, then own up to it. stop making us wonder. lol

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
lol that shit is tite, walkin around the club like "u see my big ass chain bitch!" ahahaha, that shit is dope.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Dude, the actual Suzy posted on here. Not Suzy as calling Chree Suzy. Did you miss all of that?

She even posted it on her Twitter page that "she isn't Chree" or something along those lines and that Twitter page had a bunch of people following (not a single one from the Siccnes) and had been around for months. Plus her myspace and personal blog which both predate Suzy = Chree by years are linked to that Twitter.

Maybe you are just late, but Suzy posting on here was real.

-edit-

By the way I thought it was a troll job too when she first posted on here.
lollllll...damn i didn't know that...