T NUTTY SPEAKS ABOUT THE BROTHA LYCH BEEF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2011
just in case you left the planet for about 6 months lych an nutty been going at it on the you tube so here t nutty from his on words given the details on how and why(if you have 10 mins to spare... by the way he was recorded at his request this is only the detailed part of the convo we were on the phone for a couple hours

click the image

Dec 8, 2009
Nutty makin up a bunch of excuses and bullshit goin at Lynch 4 attention cuz Lynch aint hold his hand.

Real shit Nutty should have kept Lunch's name out his mouth on the G-Macc diss.

Nutty actin like a punk imo and deserves a spankin.

Oct 15, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
THANKS KCHUSTLA

I HOPE HE RESPONDS IF HE DO IMA CUT HIM SO HARD WITH THE NEW SHIT

HELLA LOC? whats the whoopty whop siccness? this lim

download my new mixtape here http://divshare.com/download/13988669-8d6

or here http://www.datpiff.com/C-LIM-Blasphemy-mixtape.198027.html

also checc out this t nutty dis verse that strange music cut off of brotha lynch hungs new coat hanga strangla album ..look for it in stores in april
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EEDMEHKae8

look for this t nutty dis verse on my new mixtape
"All black everything "coming soon

yah dat!

Dec 8, 2009
Arthritic loc lol Bet X-Raided mops anyone on this site.
Brotha Lynch can do backflips just walkin around drinkin a tall can than *whoomp* he does a backflip..I SEENT IT.
If C-Bo had arthritus he could still use his trigga finger.
And T-Nutty,Lim,Macc aint even old.
Arthritic Loc tho...thats funny as shit.

Oct 25, 2006
Mops? What the hell does mop mean on a message board? Theoretically kick someone's ass? Or better yet, does anyone give a shit?

No

Brotha Lynch can do backflips just walkin around drinkin a tall can than *whoomp* he does a backflip..I SEENT IT.
Good for him?

Nov 14, 2002
If C-Bo had arthritus he could still use his trigga finger.
And T-Nutty,Lim,Macc aint even old.
Arthritic Loc tho...thats funny as shit.
Is there really that much room for all those dicks in your mouth at once?

So Dave Chapelle can do a backflip, X-Raided can mop, and some other fake gangster can "still use his trigger finger". Cool.

How's that workin out for those guys?

Still "beefin" over bullshit on the siccness? That's so fucking gangster.

Dec 8, 2009
Why the fuck are all the regulars on the board so godamn bitter? And who's bangin? I said I thought it was funny.

Ok well wuteverz clever keep being a hateful son of a bitch. We get it yall are racist towards all other rappers except Tech N9ne. Keep hating it's ok.