T-MOBILE BLACKBERRY 8700G AND FLUVAL 405 AQUARIUM PUMP FILTER 4 SALE..NEW IN BOX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
WAS GOIN THROUGH SOME BOXES AND CAME ACROSS THESE....THEY ARE BOTH NEW IN THE BOX WITH ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING

I FIGURED I GIVE SOMEONE HERE FIRST DIBS ON 'EM

THE BLACKBERRY WAS BOUGHT FOR $450 BUT NEVER USED....SELLING IT FOR $235

THE FLUVAL 405 AQUARIUM PUMP/FILTER IS BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER USED EITHER AND IS FOR FRESHWATER OR SALTWATER TANKS UP TO 100 GALLONS AND IS THE KIND THAT HIDES OUT OF SIGHT AND THE MOST RECOMMENDED BY FISH RETAILERS....IT CAN ALSO BE USED FOR OUTDOOR PONDS OR ALLIGATOR SET UPS WHICH IS WHAT I USE THE SLIGHTLY SMALLER FLUVAL 305 MODEL FOR....

IT SELLS NEW FOR 219.99....I'M SELLING IT FOR $149 INCLUDING SHIPPING

HERE'S SOME PICS

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Good Idea Wood, I Suggest Makin This A Vital Thread And Havin Everyone Contribute

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
DopeBoyFresh said:
naw woodie im helpin you out autograph the box bet sum nigga will buy it ahah
IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES FOR MY KIDS TO EAT THEN SO BE IT....BUT REALLY THO', A SWAPMEET THREAD AIN'T A HALFBAD IDEA AND SM1LEY 4, LET ME KNOW BRO....IF I STILL GOT IT IT'S ALL YOU

May 12, 2005
for sale/trade

lil raider - pirate music (sealed)
shotgun rob & zipper louie - gangsta clean (sealed)
twin brothers - bomb blows (sealed)
baby boy ene - tcn (sealed)
duke - a gift before i'm gone (used)
big tone - merceless (used)
big tone - rootz of all evil (used)
woodie - life storiez vol. 1 (used)
mr. menti - steady on the grind
akazie - 25 pen stabz

p.m. with offers. serious ppl only

Sep 23, 2006
That Blackberry is a nice price I would grab it if I still had t-mobile
Its going for $250.00 with a NEW 2yr contract and thats after all the mail in rebates and shit Retail with out a contract is 400 bones
Heres the specs on it

Internet and corporate e-mail* Send and receive messages from corporate and Internet accounts.

High speed data with Edge* Access high-speed wireless connections from anywhere EDGE is available.

Bluetooth® wireless technology Lose the wires and keep your hands free for more important things – Bluetooth lets you connect your phone to your headset or computer wirelessly.

Easily synch w/ Microsoft Outlook Stay in synch with your Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notes in Microsoft Outlook
HTML web browser Surf the Web with this convenient HTML browser.
Built-in QWERTY Keypad With the built-in keypad, you can type messages easily.

Speakerphone Put down the phone and keep talking with a convenient speakerphone.
Quad-band world phone (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) Use this phone in any of the countries where T-Mobile provides GPRS service.
Color display Full-color display makes games, wallpaper, and everything else more fun.

Backlit screen & keyboard The screen and the keyboard are backlit for easier viewing.
Calculator A handy way to check your figures.
Alarm clock Set an alarm to wake up, leave for an appointment, or take a break.

AOL®, Yahoo!®, MSN®, and ICQ® Instant Messenger®* Send and receive instant messages with Yahoo!, MSN, AOL, or ICQ.
Calendar Keep track of appointments and even set reminders to make sure you're on time.

Organizer Keep track of appointments, contacts, and notes.
Address book The info you need to contact your contacts.
Vibrating alert Phone vibrates to let you know you have a call or message without disturbing anyone.