T.I. - What You Know About That

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
jaydub816 said:
anybody else feelin this shit?? who the fuck is he dissin??....IMO i think its a dope ass song, what ya'll think
shit go extra hard.....his style fit the beat like a damn glove......i think he's dissin flip again....just the way i took it

Feb 8, 2003
and its gonna be on his album, I hope him and Flip still are beefing but only keepit on records bc they beef was entertaing. That T.I. down wit the king mixtape and the Flip & Z-ro -Kings Of the South mixtapes had me on the ground in tears.

Feb 17, 2006
this track is fire....I like the way fam always puts out the hardest singles - ASAP, You Don't Know Me, and now this....putting out hard singles is difficult to do, esp. nowadays....but he does it well, and his singles are actually representative of his albums...

Apr 25, 2002
DoItBig said:
this track is fire....I like the way fam always puts out the hardest singles - ASAP, You Don't Know Me, and now this....putting out hard singles is difficult to do, esp. nowadays....but he does it well, and his singles are actually representative of his albums...
u hit that on the head pimpin.....