T.I.-URBAN LEGEND

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I agree with Ces. The first time I flipped through it real quick I didn't really feel all but like 3 songs. But last night I let it soak while chilling with some homies and I think the album is real tight. The only down point for me were some of the features...Nelly and Lil Kim (even though she is only on the hook I can't stand her voice) I usually can't stand Pharrell of NERD but he came cool on the song his is featured on. BG came hard as fuck on "What They Do" Overall I thought this cd was worth the $10 and some change I got it for at best buy. 8/10

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jae Reekay said:
Who did the production?If theres too much Lil Jon or Pharrel...im passin...

Naw Lil Jon and Pharrel only produced the songs they were on. And to tell you the truth the song Jon produced really doesn't sound like all of his shit does.

There is some other producers,KLC,Mannie Fresh,Swizz Beats,Scott Storch,Daz Dillinger, and a few by Big Toomp. Than there are like 3 songs by producers I have never heard of personally.

Overall I think it's a banging cd...go to Best Buy it is only $9.99 there.

Nuttkace

May 8, 2002
Shit's bangin 8.5/10. Some of my favorite cuts on the album are “What They Do” - “ASAP” - “Praying For Help” .