T.I. - F*Ck Da City Up [NEW MIXTAPE]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
shits pretty good. all new shit. its pretty much an album. im glad he's goin the mixtape route. and best of all there are no loud ass annoying dj's

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I think it's funny that people stand behind blatant, hypocritical rappers. I used to enjoy some of his music, but I don't support anyone who works with the corrupt police force. If that's funny to you, then so be it... but, that's me being real, not trying to be "gangsta", or looking for props.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I guess I shouldn't make assumptions, because I don't know you. I just think it's funny that people hop on the internet, read rumors about how so and so sntched and say shit like "I fuck with snitches" etc... when in reality they're not from the hood, and know nothing about it outside of music they listen to.

Besides, 90% of the rappers out there aren't about what they talk about. It's just entertainment. If I like the music I like it, I don't care too much how "real" a rapper is, but that's just me

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I guess I shouldn't make assumptions, because I don't know you. I just think it's funny that people hop on the internet, read rumors about how so and so sntched and say shit like "I fuck with snitches" etc... when in reality they're not from the hood, and know nothing about it outside of music they listen to.

Besides, 90% of the rappers out there aren't about what they talk about. It's just entertainment. If I like the music I like it, I don't care too much how "real" a rapper is, but that's just me

It's not really a rumor though, he has taken the stand at least once to help convict someone, and did Crime Stoppers commercials. I understand the entertainment aspect of hip-hop, but at the same time, that aspect has taken precedent over the message. Some people enjoy whatever sounds good, and I respect that, but for me I've always been more analytical, and looked at things more deeply. If that makes me less "hood", then I guess so be it. I seem to get a long with a wide range of people from inter-cities, to suburbs.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
It's not really a rumor though, he has taken the stand at least once to help convict someone, and did Crime Stoppers commercials. I understand the entertainment aspect of hip-hop, but at the same time, that aspect has taken precedent over the message. Some people enjoy whatever sounds good, and I respect that, but for me I've always been more analytical, and looked at things more deeply. If that makes me less "hood", then I guess so be it. I seem to get a long with a wide range of people from inter-cities, to suburbs.
I guess I never paid much attention to the whole thing because I never gave a fuck. I like TI's music, and that's all I care about.

anyways... I'm listening to this right now. sounds good so far.

Mar 25, 2005
HE HASNT SNITCHED ON ANYONE...THEY SAY HE SNITCHED CAUSE OF THE CRIME STOPPER SHIT BUT THAT WAS PART OF HIS PAROLE CONDITIONS..DO A COMMERCIAL OR DO ANOTHER 5 YEARS??? HMMM....

Feb 8, 2003
t.i didnt snitch on anyone. if u talking about when his partner got killed here and tip had to come to court he didjt snitch actually he said he couldnt identify the trigger man. only reason them two bros got in trouble for it is bc they took the charge bc it was money on it.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
TI, who was already a convicted felon and on probation was facing major federal charges for buying, and conspiracy to buy machine guns and silencers. To only spend 11 months behind bars shows that something doesn't add up in that case. There's people that get serious time for the same charges everyday, but for some reason he didn't. Why is that? You'd have to open your mouth to get your time reduced.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL who cares if he is a snitch. Do you plan on selling him drugs or guns? Do you plan telling him information about your illegal activities? MJ was a fucking chimo and when he died everybody just talked about his hits. Rap game is weird.