T.I. cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
wow fuckin impressive. great creativity executed with great photoshop skills. I'm aspiring to make shit like that for my clients. Do you have a SN or aim or an e-mail address I can reach you at

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I'm kind of bewildered at the responses from all of these new cats because there is nothing spectacular right there. You use wayyyy too many brushes and blur.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I agree with Likwid. Siccness.com been weak lately with comments. But I still drop honest truth.

The T.I. cover looks decent.

The rest are awful. Cutouts are all sketchy. I'm only feeling a couple of your text effects which is the T.I. title and the Juelz Santana title. Your work just looks sketchy. T.I. looks good so far though! Everything else, cutouts are awful, I see much use of similar effects on each one. Expand your skills, practice more, work on the cutouts and your text effects. Just practice more.

Dec 11, 2006
what do you mean by cutouts? first off, i downloaded psd cuts from officialpsds.com because I am not gonna waste my time cutting, second, most of these covers you can't even see the silhouette of the rapper so you can't tell....

which covers are you talking about?

my style is brush heavy btw.....so yeah, I don't make plain covers the way most artists do...

i love it when people critique me and i aim them to battle them and they don't wanna battle....all talk no walk.....

Dec 11, 2006
lmao at this dude's gfx.....

hey Likquid, good idea from now on, keep ya gfx private lol

WOW yo, you know how to come SIC WIT IT.......HAHA, omg this dudes tellin me I used blur too much and thats all he knows how to do LMAO

Dec 8, 2006
icemangrafix said:
what do you mean by cutouts? first off, i downloaded psd cuts from officialpsds.com because I am not gonna waste my time cutting, second, most of these covers you can't even see the silhouette of the rapper so you can't tell....

which covers are you talking about?

my style is brush heavy btw.....so yeah, I don't make plain covers the way most artists do...

i love it when people critique me and i aim them to battle them and they don't wanna battle....all talk no walk.....
lmao...

I like the T.I. joint! do U make sigs?

Dec 8, 2006
icemangrafix said:
lmao at this dude's gfx.....

hey Likquid, good idea from now on, keep ya gfx private lol

WOW yo, you know how to come SIC WIT IT.......HAHA, omg this dudes tellin me I used blur too much and thats all he knows how to do LMAO
Actually these are very good Iceman even though he may use blur efx like u...

Dec 8, 2006
icemangrafix said:
for a price hahaa, I make covers and websites for dough so I don't really waste time making sigs unless you want one so bad you goin pay me
Nah I'm good with that I was jus wondering... U could make doe doin that too...

Dec 11, 2006
yeah yo right now Igot a $400 website I'm designing and two more album designs for these dudes off sixshot.com.....so like $700 in this one week puttin me up pretty nicely.....i aint make this much normally thou haha

Dec 8, 2006
icemangrafix said:
yeah yo right now Igot a $400 website I'm designing and two more album designs for these dudes off sixshot.com.....so like $700 in this one week puttin me up pretty nicely.....i aint make this much normally thou haha
What matters in the end is that you gettin paid! Do ur thing!

Dec 11, 2006
no doubt....same to all the gfx heads in here, no matter what people say, the people hatin prolly some dumbass wiggers, likwid, check out his myspace, lmao, seriously some yall needs lives, i post my shit on here to get more customers and props from fellow gfx heads,

not critiques from dumbasses who spend all day on myspace and dont even make gfx,

seriously, if you are gonna say something about a gfx headz artwork, at least be a gfx head yaself or kno SOMETHIN about it. sseeshh

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
LMFAO for trying to "out me". My shit is public and I don't do graphics as a profession. I can honestly admit that my work is better than yours though! But shit if you can't take honesty, maybe you're in the wrong business kid.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Waaaait and show us the graphics you're getting pad several hundred dollars to do, I mean you really got Juelz, Ja Rule and 50 as clients? Show us someone you did a cover for, and I'll show you someone who has been ripped off! LOL