@T.A.!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Whatsup Whatsup!.. lol.. yeah man.. no problem.. I just gotta ask him.. because its his track and everything.. but I don't think he'll say no.. i'll hit you up tomorrow after I talk 2 him... whatcha doing right now? chillin? Yo man.. I was listenin 2 it.. that shit I did in the hook was alright.. I guess... whatcha think? seriously!.. you can tell me the truth now that i'm miles away.. lmao.. just fuckin with you.. get back.

-T.a.

Nov 3, 2002
www.blazeonerecords.com
S'all good folks! Yo, tha hook was coo! I really dig that shit! If Mag cant send it, its coo i can just wait till it drops. (I just like to have my own lil collection) And as far as tha beat, not tha one we spit over, but tha one that u have for tha mixx! Holla! 1one1

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Mag said it was cool... well it was more like.. HELL YEAH..GIVE IT 2 HIM.... so i'll send it off tomorrow...

as far as the beat.. It hit me this morning when I was taking a shit.. that.. that was the beat you were talking about.. so I felt little stupid... slapped myself a few times .... screamed and yelled depressing things to myself like... Your fat.. you got a small dick.. you can't rap.. your 25.. your half way dead... girls think your ugly.. mom hates you... dad wished he had another girl... then I told myself... you are a girl.. look at your tits.. your a bigger bitch then that one customer you serve everyday that orders 5 whoppers 6 cheeseburgers 4 large fries 9 pies and a small diet coke. lmaoooo!!!

I'll send it 2 ya bro..

-T.a.