Sykotherapy is one of the few...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Sykotherapy is one of the few...
ALBUMS that, I think, was meant to be bump from Begining to End without skippin a tracc!!

IT WAS PIECE TOGETHER NICELY.
IT COOOOOOOL AS FUCC TO KICC BACC AND GO ON A RIDE THROUGH TIGHT MUSICC.....JUST SOAK IT UP.

its rare now days to comp an album and just let the whole shit ride out.....
if you find yourself skippin traccs then that means the album wasnt pieced together the correct way....nor does it have heat to serve or a story to tell.
as a listener..i want to hear the musicc, the story and the pain and gain>>>unfold through each tracc.

SOME OF THE ALBUMS THAT COME TO MIND THAT BANG WITHOUT SKIPPIN AND TAKES YOU ON A TRIP ARE:

-the unforgiven
-season of the siccness
-if these walls could talk
-sykotherapy
-planet zero
-foecus
-adrenaline rush
-killuminati 7 day theory
-til my casket drops
-loaded
-setripn' bloccstyle
-best of black market records vol 1
-no work no play, dj screw
etc.

if you know of some albums that can bump from start 2 finish...
HITT IT UP.

out

dlocc

C

CinFul-1

I agree with that shit, Syko was a CD, I used to skip track around on, but now Ive been throeing it in always playing from start to finish, It was peaced together hella tight

Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
I agree with that shit, Syko was a CD, I used to skip track around on, but now Ive been throeing it in always playing from start to finish, It was peaced together hella tight
I still rememebr bumpin syko to you for your first time.
Right when we were leavign the mexican place.

C

CinFul-1

Chalkline said:

I still rememebr bumpin syko to you for your first time.
Right when we were leavign the mexican place.

But it wasnt Syko Therapy so I wasn't feelin that earlier stuff, Sykotherapy is sick though

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Thanks for the love homie......there was alot of chemistry goin' on when we did that album. And I tried to put the songs in a particular order so that it would be a "musical journey" so to speak. OK.....I'm weird.....but as long as you dig it.....it's all good!

There will never be another album like it.....not from him, not from me. Unless we got back together..............too bad.

C

CinFul-1

I thought Syko was still down with SLR, I thought you guys fight then make up, like an old Jewish couple, Hasn't Syko say he was leaving like 50 times then you guys get cool again?

May 13, 2002
I CAN AGREE WITH DLOCCSTA60 WITH the unforgiven,
season of the siccness, if these walls could talk,adrenaline rush,
killuminati 7 day theory, setripn' bloccstyle. BUT I CAN ALSO LISTEN TO BEST OF LYNCH. AND DEVIN THE DUDE, AND TOO SHORTS NEW CHASE THE CAT.

C

CinFul-1

SKITZO said:
I CAN AGREE WITH DLOCCSTA60 WITH the unforgiven,
season of the siccness, if these walls could talk,adrenaline rush,
killuminati 7 day theory, setripn' bloccstyle. BUT I CAN ALSO LISTEN TO BEST OF LYNCH. AND DEVIN THE DUDE, AND TOO SHORTS NEW CHASE THE CAT.

Devin The Dude is Sicc, not that many people bump it, I love that Cd

May 13, 2002
CinFul-1 said:

Devin The Dude is Sicc, not that many people bump it, I love that Cd
hell yeah me too. u know whats up cinful-1. devin is the shitand hes supposed to got a new album out but dr dres lame ass is producing it and it was supposed to be out last october but they are lagging seriously.

Apr 25, 2002
The Grind Family-In The Grind We Trust-Volume 1. That CD is a classic. It was one of the best CD's ever outta Gary and they soong gone take over the industry. Remember the name THE GRIND FAMILY. You need info on gettin they CDs post up, ill get at you.
one

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
The Grind Family-In The Grind We Trust-Volume 1. That CD is a classic. It was one of the best CD's ever outta Gary and they soong gone take over the industry. Remember the name THE GRIND FAMILY. You need info on gettin they CDs post up, ill get at you.
one
The only name I need to remember is YOURS! And when I see your name......all I can think of is HATER.

Apr 25, 2002
I aint no mutha fuckin hater. I was just clowning ya ass, cuz everyone else was. Don't get it twisted homie. I mean if we want to get to name callin we surely may. Do to the fact your haircut was played out like 5 yrs. ago. :) Don't take shit so seriously.
one

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
So if everyone else was jumpin' off a bridge......your bitch-ass would too??? Fuckin' followin'-ass faggot.

And what the fuck kinda crack you smokin'? My haircut was played out 5 years ago? 5 years ago my hair was bangin' past my shoulders. I guess you better tell the millions of people that go to barber shops everyday and get their hair FADED that they're not living up to your gay-ass fashion standards. What does your hair look like?

BTW.....you don't want none of me BOY. So I suggest you go bark up somebody elses tree before I give you a finger lashing of a lifetime.

Apr 25, 2002
Ive watched you respond to many hating posts. In every response, there is you don't want none of me and ill kill you. Quit fucking actin like some mutha fuckin hard ass. I aint hating. I just wanted to get a rise outta you. Did I say Fuck SLR or fuck you personally. I own skyotherapy. I guess he was smart and left the label. You bullshit about everything. Ive talked to a few former FTS soldiers, they say its gotta be your way or no way at all. You aint about blowing up your crew, your only about makin your pockets fatter. I told you man, I wasnt fuckin hating. I mean who the fuck are you to insult me. You act like your fuckin record label blew up. The only people niggaz know is Syko and Birdie. Not a lot of people even know them out in the Midwest, South, or East. Your only big in the Northwest. Too be honest your beats fuckin suck. They arent industry standard in my book. They sound northwest underground therefore my friend your gonna stay northwest underground. I dont give a fuck if one of your beats was on the radio or sum shit. Im runnin off at the gums, but honestly I wasnt hatin. Right now I aint hatin im speakin factual shit. If I HAVE A OPINION ABOUT YOU OR YOUR BEATS, I AINT HATIN. IT IS MY MUTHA FUCKIN OPINION. THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO ADDRESS HATE: ACT LIKE A BAD-ASS LIKE YOU ARE AND CALL EVERYONE OUT, OR LET IT MAKE YOU BETTER.
NO LUV

YOU CAN EITHER END IT OR FUCKIN POST SUM NAKED GUYS SUCKIN DICK, LIKE LAST TIME.