syko sniper vs mrdontgiveafuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
after your splashin verse, i dont know why your testin me
im a murderer homie, time for you to rest in peace
syko, i found out your gay and u like getting hit from behind
and im your father sniper, sucks that you got pimped online
you act hard homie, but i didnt know snipers were cap guns
and whats this splashing shit? i know your an act son
tryin to make the flows board better, you just making it worst
im rippin you, it didnt matter if i went second or first
you dont even know me kid, i bet you got the slightest clue
but whats funny, deep inside i probably frighten you
your raps are pathetic man, mine are hot leaving you flamed
i hope your not living off rap, if so you need to leave the game
you piss poor faggot, i dont even care if your a man or bitch
splash this, splash that all your music stands for shit
round two? wont be neccessary cause this is final
i wouldnt post a verse if i were you, dont diss your idol

what you got bro?

Mar 26, 2006
last time was just for kicks splishity splash making fun of capitol hills ass/

so now I kick some real shit pay close attention/ I realise how weak you are with every word you mention/
were you supposed to diss me cause I didn't even flinch/ you wanna battle me? fuck this is gonna be a sinch/
Ok so let me state this simple fact/ you...be....wack/

Mr don't give a fuck changes up when I empty this clip in his gut/ piss and shit on his corpse after I dig this bitch up/
dump his body on his mothers doorstep stinking like shit/ with a note attached 'your son died like a bitch'/
A week later enter her home/ blunt force trama bashing her head in with my chrome/
rape his little sister while mommy watches the madness/ I'll take the love from their hearts and fill it with sadness/
after I'm done I'll wash my dick in her sink/ stab em up real nice stick my knife in the pink/
When the cops come confused after the murder show/ I'll leave a note for them too, 'go ask Mrdontgive a fuck, he know

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Good verses both of you. I thought Biggz killed it, but Syko's verse got better as it went on. I think I'm gettin a little bit too old for the Siccness style flowz cus talkin about rapin someone's little sister is a straight up lie, but that's just me.

I dunno who my vote goes to. I gotta re-read. You guys should do a second round.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I vote for MrDontGiveAFuck

The raping the sister and mother shit is when I stopped reading the whole flow, i actually think the oppsitie of Stealth.. I think Sykos verse was good at the begening and got worse and worse as it went on.. Just me though.

Mar 26, 2006
thanks for the feedback, negative and postive.

I added rape because we are all capable of evil when we are pushed, I know I am capable of much worse. But if you aint feelin it, then it's all good.

I will wait for Giveafuck to post or do you guys want me to go first?

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I think what I meant was that it was the best in the middle. Cuz ur right it fell off after the sister rape

Mar 26, 2006
well thats good even though you didn't like that part, cause it's probably the 5th time I have ever written a flow in my life :D

So I'll take it as a good thing and go from there, cheers.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
5th time?? Damn ill give you props you had a lot of good punchlines, but the sister thing made it fall off for me.. I guess when you battle use more punchlines less sister raping.. ;)

Mar 15, 2005
you guys are all dumb.....i think some of you never ever leave this forum cuz yall didnt even get the whole joke of the matter.....Syko posted a verse that was jus clownin on a rapper named Cap Hill....(yall musta not seen the posts lately inthe OPEN FORUM) and biggz must a thought it was a real verse and tried to challenge syko.....syko never even said he was a writer like that but he took the challenge and ate biggz up lol.....that makes him the winner all around......

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
^^^^
Since u r so confident in declaring syco the winner and ur ignorent ass is also over here sayin we r all dumb we most of us stopped readin once raping came into the flow.........y dnt u breakdown both verses. That means...breakdown the personals, mulitis if u found any(not say he didn't have any), and direct punches......once u do that.....then see who really won, pendejo

I made my descision
Vote - biggz

Sykos verese wuz good for him claimin to be only his 5th time writin.....(dnt knw if that's fact cuz I myself barley came back to the boards). he stepped up to a vet.....and to add to that krooked koncetpz memeber so anyone who knws the siccness flows board knws kk is a group of all skill no bullshit. So props to em'

Mar 26, 2006
woa chill guys it's all good plz no fighting :)

Valley is right I did start like that before making fun of capitol hill, I dunno if you have seen the youtube, but hes a freestyler who got ripped apart then swung blows at his opponent. The other guy kept on rapping and cap hill kept on tryna throw punches and at the end, he started saying shit into the camera like "THIS IS REAL THUGS SHIT NIGGA" "AINT NO WHITE BOY SHIT" "WE GOT THEM SPLASHES NIGGA" lol So I started making fun of him in my avatar and sig with Splashes ect.

I have written 1 or two on this site before when A-WAX used to post here and 1 on another site years ago dissing this guy in a game forum who was a dick. So technically it is about my 5th times I don't rap or write really I just listen to the music.

But to me it's not about winning or losing I just do it to have fun and I'm glad some of you enjoyed it it makes me feel better :)

Respect to MR, his flow was good and at the end of day we can shake hands after dissing each other and I guess thats what it's all about, cheers!

Apr 25, 2002
ValleyPainProduct said:
biggz must a thought it was a real verse and tried to challenge syko.....syko never even said he was a writer like that but he took the challenge and ate biggz up lol.....that makes him the winner all around......
I didnt know what that verse was actually homie, i challenged syko cause i just came back to the boards and want to battle anyone. and ate me up? haha sprry homie i really dont think he ate me up, but thats your own opinion we all have them

Anghellic831 said:
^^^^
Sykos verese wuz good for him claimin to be only his 5th time writin.....(dnt knw if that's fact cuz I myself barley came back to the boards). he stepped up to a vet.....and to add to that krooked koncetpz memeber so anyone who knws the siccness flows board knws kk is a group of all skill no bullshit. So props to em'
i agree for his 5th time writing, he got skills and he did step up to a vet and yes krooked konceptz is all skill, glad to see people remember us

Syko Sniper said:
woa chill guys it's all good plz no fighting :)
But to me it's not about winning or losing I just do it to have fun and I'm glad some of you enjoyed it it makes me feel better :)

Respect to MR, his flow was good and at the end of day we can shake hands after dissing each other and I guess thats what it's all about, cheers!

exactly homie, its for a battle, no hatred at all just for fun. respect right back at you syko, we will definitely do it agian bro