Sydal and Cucizy's release party pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
These 2 ladies (who's names I didn't get) performed with Cucizy
The one on the left raps (dope) and the one to the right was singin' the hook (nice).

Cucizy and J-LOCC rockin' it

Last but not least, Nasty Nate and co. came in and tore up a last minute set. Didn't get everyone's name from his crew.

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sorry Ant, I meant to get pictures of you and Jose, also wanted some with me and everyone. I should have got on stage and took pics of the crowd too. Once the show got started, I was pretty much caught up in the moment though.

Should've got pics of me and them girls in the front but they were too busy dancing with each other (and I should've snapped some of that too!)

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
thanks doom first of all for coming out there to show some support, that was real coo, and also for getting those pics on here, mine should be up soon they were ready but they fucked up on printing them so they have to rerun the fuckers.

for those that didnt make it the girl rapper is JenRo and the female vocalist is Denise, both can be heard along with Cucizy on our site at www.unknownmuzic.com