swisher prices

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
stick to smoking out of a pipe if ur so concerned about the "flavor" of the weed. Thats nerdy shit. I looooovvvvveee the taste of a blunt, not cuz of the weed but cuz its a blunt.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
or back in IB where i used to stay at, 2 for a boodle at most liquor stows.
wtf is a boodle?

that shit tastes horrible and burns faster then the damn tree.

fuck a joint

if i HAVE to i use clear wraps
word. and I may have to fuck with aledas again

^^clear wraps are for sissies......
pokemon is for sissies
you must not smoke blunts ever if you can't taste your weed in a blunt, cuz I sure as hell can taste what I'm rolling. and I don't fuck with flavored swishers, only regular. if there is no regular or I'm feeling different then it'd be a peach optimo, but fuck every other flavored blunt.

anyways, enough of this blunt talk

TIME TO SMOKE HASH!

Dec 2, 2006
not that old.

this dude gotta be like 48^
but i have been burning before blunts were around. i smoke o.g kush and grandaddy exclusively. anything else really doesnt do it for me. putting it in a blunt takes away from the sweetness. inhale and blow through your nose. try a joint and then a blunt. you will see what i'm saying.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Maybe I should type in the title so he knows I'm talking to him

I pretty much only smoke heavy indicas like those you mentioned and I prefer the taste & high from swishers over joints.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm glad you heard what I typed

that's right, noone can tell me what I like just like noone can tell me that I can't taste my weed in a blunt

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
who the fuck runs to the store with their fuckin american express to buy a swisher?

I just solved the problem by buying a bong.
weren't you the one bitching about having to pay OVER $1? bitching about change?

there ya go, that's your answer. i already said use debit. but now you answered your own shit in a question.

Apr 19, 2008
you know this economy is fucked when niggas scrapin for blunt change and complaining they aint got the extra jingle in they pocket.

Feb 1, 2006
weren't you the one bitching about having to pay OVER $1? bitching about change?

there ya go, that's your answer. i already said use debit. but now you answered your own shit in a question.
wtf are you talking about.

my whole point in bitching was to complain about how annoying it is to have to now carry around change or break a bill to buy a swisher which has been $1 for the majority of the time that we've all been smoking blunts. im not broke and i do have debit/credit cards i just think its inconvenient now that i cant just run to the corner store with a fuckin dollar.

and ive never seen anybody buy a swisher with a debit card. ever.

May 9, 2002
Debit card is nearly the exact same as having cash...cmon now. It imediatley deducts from your bank account. It aint like a CC where you have to run it, wait for the reciept to print, sign, and then take a copy. You run your card, put in your 4 little numbers, and in less than 3 seconds, you get approved..or deneid. It really aint that serious.