Swindled By King George LMFAO!! This Dude..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
I go to Rasputin in Campbell recently. I come across a brand new dvd called "Da Grindumentary" by King George. I am anticipating the dvd, this way I can see music videos, and maybe see what this dude is up to past/present, No Limit, etc... I open the case, and theres a fucking CD inside of a dvd movie case. Front back covers advertise whats on the dvd etc...
King George strikes again... I visit another Rasputins and find another brand new King George DVD so I ask the associate to open it cause I told him what happened to me, and sure enough he goes "You're right, you got swindled"... And he then told his manager, who removed all of those dvds from the shelf.

What I want to know is why this guy does these things, why isnt he being stopped, and why he keeps releasing albums that say "featuring Master P" and each album they are songs from old tru albums and no limit releases...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Was it at least a vcd or what? I'm guessing he is a smoker like folks are saying and he's obviously still trying to gain fame off of the no limit days. His dumbass should of just stayed on NL and his first cd would have been better than any of his solos or compilations I'm sure. Plus I'm sure he would of got paid better to, but I'm sure his career is about done. Wouldn't doubt it if someone saw him begging for change one day.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
I go to Rasputin in Campbell recently. I come across a brand new dvd called "Da Grindumentary" by King George. I am anticipating the dvd, this way I can see music videos, and maybe see what this dude is up to past/present, No Limit, etc... I open the case, and theres a fucking CD inside of a dvd movie case. Front back covers advertise whats on the dvd etc...
King George strikes again... I visit another Rasputins and find another brand new King George DVD so I ask the associate to open it cause I told him what happened to me, and sure enough he goes "You're right, you got swindled"... And he then told his manager, who removed all of those dvds from the shelf.

What I want to know is why this guy does these things, why isnt he being stopped, and why he keeps releasing albums that say "featuring Master P" and each album they are songs from old tru albums and no limit releases...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Yeah nigga u got the Value Pack lmao