swick...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2005
i've noticed you've been locking a shitload of threads lately. thank you. those threads are retarded and needed to be done away with. and techn9nehq, time to step yo game up. it seems like you haven't been here lately and you've been lettin swick handle shit. nothin wrong with that, and i'm not tryin to be disrespectful, i'm just sayin that if the both of you went vigilante on the bullshit threads, shit would be clean around here. now onto my next point... can't you delete threads after you shut them down so they don't show up at all? that might be the best shit ever. the boards would be a lot cleaner, and maybe the newbs would get the point that of their threads keep gettin deleted, maybe they should stop posting. that's all i've got. please consider my request. (and lock/delete this thread)

end of drunkin rant

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
or ... just delete them all w/o even locking. I'd love to see the post counts DROP! on these bastards.

Swick is an admin... so TechN9neHQ isn't "letting" him do anything. They're on the same level. And they have lives.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Yeah, I pretty much just browse for about 5 mins a day and usually around 9am. By that time most of the shit from the day before is already deleted or closed. If I see something crazy i'll cut it out. I think Swick has been doing a great job lately and deserves a cookie or something. Hell the fact that he even comes here almost on the daily now is half amazing considering he basiclly was MIA for about 2 years. HAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.