@Swick, Law, or Freix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
Is there any word on the exact in store date for A.P.?

Also, I heard from one of you, (cant remember which one of you) that there is a rerelease of Anghellic coming out soon, and that it may possibley have new shit on it... Is this still happening?

www.70mile.com

Aug 20, 2002
i think it´ll be Sept.24th, ´cause anywhere you can pre-order it now...www.cdnow.com, www.amazon.com,www.amazon.de they say it´ll be available SepT.24th....

Aug 20, 2002
The release date is the 24th for a fact. And Anghellic will be re-released with some new tracks/remixes. They are going to take off some of the tracks that they didnt like. I havent heard which tracks though.

Aug 20, 2002
Even though everyone supposedly has the Absolute Power cd you are missing 6 other songs which in my opinion are harder than most of the songs that have been released/leaked out. Victory and Hydrolics are tight songs that are on the DVD which wont be out till the 24. If anyone went to the A.P. photo shoot than they heard Victory. I heard the actual whole cd from Tech himself 2 months ago.

Tech- thanx for the Barry Manilow's greatest hits

Jul 7, 2002
Nnutt Howze...good shit..I heard it too a while back, and I know that you are legit(you have seen the cd for sure..lol). You know what I mean. Hydro is my favorite....and as far as the re-release goes...I beleive that they are removing Planet Rock, Here I Come, and This Life, and replacing them with 3 new tracks form 5150 Mental. I'll get ya any info that comes my way.

And that Barry Manillow cd of Tech's was off the hook...lol

Jul 7, 2002
Tech likes em all...he had told me it was just a matter of picking some songs, and that he had sort of played "Here I Come" out...so he wasn't feelin it as much anymore.