Sweet video of guy getting head cut off by chainsaw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
so what was the point of this video? to pump fear on another drug cartel? all this is doing is fucking up tourism for mexico. the country shouldnt suffer from a stupid drug war.

Nov 2, 2002
whenever i watch those shows like "border wars" and "cops and coyotes", 9 times outta 10 the drug traffickers are transporting marijuana..........

Wouldnt legalization of weed in America take lots of money outta the cartels hands?

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
whenever i watch those shows like "border wars" and "cops and coyotes", 9 times outta 10 the drug traffickers are transporting marijuana..........
1 SHIPMENT OF A COUPLE HUNDRED POUNDS MARIJUANA GETS SEIZED WHILE A COUPLE TONS OF COKE OR METH EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD... UNDER THE WATCHFUL EYES, OF THE CORRUPT CBP AND BORDER PATROL OFFICERS, OF COURSE...

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com

Wouldnt legalization of weed in America take lots of money outta the cartels hands?

Don't know if this was a rhetorical question, but I think we all know the answer to this... actually legalizing all drugs would be better, IMO.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
dont see too many chainsaw vids...i give that a part 7...but 4 for execution...seriously 1 swipe should have taken that head off

the fatty on the left was fucked...a dull blade..and then dude cuttin him was inexperienced and you could tell...i bet dude was alive feelin that for a minute before he bled out...meanwhile the cutter needs to watch some muslim beheadings...the knives might be dull but them fuckers get it done in a hurry....new olympic sport? the mexicans can even use the head as a soccer ball after!

Jan 14, 2008
I thought seeing the guy who attempted suicide with a shotgun, only to live without a face and part of his head was pretty gruesome. It looked like they had tubes going into hamburger meat at the hospital.

never saw that but did hear about it. not somethin im finna just google cause im curious though. shits all bad.

I've seen other beheading video's too... over in the middle-east, when they take awhile to cut the peoples head off. I think they use dull blades, and the people scream throughout the whole thing.

have seen 1 of these vids though. i remember after watchin that shit the 1 time i did.. i swear i could hear the grunts and screams and shit in my head that dude was lettin out for weeks afterwards.

The worst I've seen probably was "3 guys, 1 hammer" though. That one I couldn't sit through. I think it had to do with the fact that the guy was innocent and it was a random murder.

this i never had the guts to watch but i did read a play by play account of it instead. again.. fuckin disturbing. really makes you wonder how outta the norm.. how hardcore a mahfucka has to be to just be like yeah imma cut this niggas head off with a dull knife or imma disembowel this hoe and hang her from a bridge today. in a hollywood flick its stomachable cause shit aint real. but real life accounts of it.. shits just not human.
response in bold..

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
hasnt this type of shit been happening? for thousands of years? at the hands of religion? and god?

so far we have the war on terror, the war on drugs, the war on poverty, the war on crime, how about a war on religion...lets round it out and finally get to hating everything equally?

i feel bad, but this shit is nothing new, i bet theres shit people have done in history that would make this shit look like tea time

the world is a fucked up place...

i guess in these 2 guys cases, they can more easily hold their heads at that sorrow now lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
It sickens me that we can run half way around the world to take out terrorists, however mere miles from our borders there is TRUE horrific terrorism happening on a daily basis. I guess the money and employment from fighting drugs is worth more than the 30K ( that's THIRTY THOUSAND ) people who have been viciously murdered in the last few years in Mexico's ongoing drug violence. SMH

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Nope, chainsaws are a relatively recent invention.
really? i didnt realize i needed a helper to point out the obvious

i was talkin about people killing other people

atleast you got your gay troll points in tho