Sweet Home California

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2006
Does anybody have this track that Malice did? If you do that would be cool if you could hook it up. This was the the first Maice song I ever heard and ever since then I've been bumpin Malice non stop. It's been a fucking long time since I heard this track and I can't find it any where. So if someone could post it I would really appreciate it.

Nov 14, 2006
It's on the new album? The song is hella old though. I heard that shit like 2 years ago at horrorcore.com. Shit I heard Sweet Home California before I had even heard Concepts. Whatever, it's a dope track from I remember. It's what got me turned on to Malice.

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mayor of Tracy said:
It's on the new album? The song is hella old though. I heard that shit like 2 years ago at horrorcore.com. Shit I heard Sweet Home California before I had even heard Concepts. Whatever, it's a dope track from I remember. It's what got me turned on to Malice.
well the track maybe hella old but buy the cd and you'll have your track homeboy .